Poll: What do think of Justin Bieber

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't really care for his music but he seems cute and is rich! So I put I wanna date him lol Nothing serious but would be fun to hang out with him and mess with his hair : P

Quote Originally Posted by Slashbubblehearth View Post
    I want to punch him into a coma, then as he wakes up punch him back into it!
    Rinse, Repeat
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I can't echo this more.

JB isnt a bad guy. He no way deserves the internet hate for him.
    He makes girls feel specia and hes pretty talented at most things he does, how is that a bad thing?

His fans are nut cases though...

Hate him? no, hate the piece of shit he calls music? very much so.
    Oh hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate him because imo the only way to be rich should be contributing to mankind, not giving headaches

Yea i hate a lot of ppl
    Last edited by Snakez; 2011-05-30 at 02:52 AM.

I respect him.

His music isn't my cup of tea but it is for a lot of people. Plus for a kid his age he has to work fairly hard, being hat busy takes a toll on you. I s'pose it helps that he is now filthy rich

Go Canada!

As a person? Nope

I don't care for his music

and everyone jumping on the omglolgaykid train he makes more money than you will ever make
    Last edited by Volitar; 2011-05-30 at 02:53 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

I don't like his music. That in no way means I hate him as a person, though. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets, honestly. What did he ever do other than sing? U jelly of his fame and fortune bros?

I can honsitly say justin beiber go die honsily i hate your guts i hate your music i hate you soooo god damn much please to the world a favofr and just DIE ALREADY HONISLY

If it had not been for the supposed haters of Justin I would most likely never have heard about him. Never listened to his music either, but I guess he gets so much hate because of jealousy / it's the cool thing to do atm. And besides, how can I hate someone I have never met, unless they are the likes of Hitler?

Quote Originally Posted by kaloth View Post
    I can honsitly say justin beiber go die honsily i hate your guts i hate your music i hate you soooo god damn much please to the world a favofr and just DIE ALREADY HONISLY
    Looks like you cant type that stuff let alone say it.
    Such hostility

I get really angry when I see people hating so harshly on people on the internet. Like Rebecca Black. Was Friday a good song? Not for me. Did she deserve to have people telling her to go kill herself? No. That was just disgusting. Do I hate Bieber? Hate his music, not him. It's really quite pathetic to me to see people telling others to kill themselves or garbage like that over a music video.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    I get really angry when I see people hating so harshly on people on the internet. Like Rebecca Black. Was Friday a good song? Not for me. Did she deserve to have people telling her to go kill herself? No. That was just disgusting. Do I hate Bieber? Hate his music, not him. It's really quite pathetic to me to see people telling others to kill themselves or garbage like that over a music video.
    Many people also don't seem to realize that their unnecessary hatred is not only completely unbiased, but only further fuels the fame of those they claim to hate so much.

Everyone saying they hate him and wishing him harm need to seriously re-evaluate their lives.

Personally, I don't hate him; I'm just not a fan of his fans (lol). And to everyone saying he can't sing, you obviously haven't heard him before he became famous and autotuned.
    "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

the only time i hear justin biebers name these days is when it's attached to some sanctimonious little asshole that thinks he's cool by saying he doesn't like something that heaps of other people don't like.

The only reason he's hated as much as he is is because hes extremely successful, and many people look at it and in their mind they feel that someone that looks and sounds and acts like him should be some punk kid getting beat up, not getting paid millions and being world famous.

He has talent, just picture if this was some random unknown kid at your school and did his thing for a school talent show, sure you may say his songs aren't what you like but it would be hard to say he's got nothing.

It's just popular to hate on popular things, which in turn shouldn't it be popular to hate on people hating on popular things?

o.O

What a messed up culture we have now.

Don't care, I really don't understand why people hate him. 10-15 year old 'HE SOUNDS LIKE A GURL, LOLZOLZOL". Honestly, people who hate justin bieber are the ones who listen to him the most, looking for any chance to make fun of him.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting on him to hit puberty. He's what now, 17?

No body looks like a boy with skin as smooth as a baby's bottom and a physique as gentle as a woman's except... maybe... a lesbian drag king or just a butch lezzy in general.

I want to see his birth certificate and see the proof that he is a natural born "male" canadian citizen and not an illegal female.

A highly successful kid who none of you know, hating HIM is pure jealousy. Hating his music however then yes I do too. Not my style.

Eh, I don't care tbh. I say I hate him to friends because its cool to hate Justin Bieber, but the way I see it is I think his music sucks, so I just don;t buy his records. I voted don't care because I just don't care that he exists, bothers me none. I don't like his music though.