Thread: Resto PvP

Resto PvP

Hi am looking for good resto pvp druid,that maybe has a channel on you tube i can watch and learn a bit.
    I was feral and usually i was watching Zybak or Miirkat , can't find any good resto.
    So if u guys have any links to or names i should follow i will be grateful.

well ill chime in.. resto druids are in a bad state atm unless amazingly played.. i mean a shamans HST outheals 3stacks on LB... so yea,, gogo feral untill 4.2 then make ur change.. i believe with the new mastery changes whr gonna become "good" again,, ive give up on resto pvp atm.. will be goin back in 4.2 tho.. some PTR stuff ive seen is LB blooming for 50k crits !!!!! so yea.. 4.2 and gogo

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seid View Post
    well ill chime in.. resto druids are in a bad state atm unless amazingly played.. i mean a shamans HST outheals 3stacks on LB... so yea,, gogo feral untill 4.2 then make ur change.. i believe with the new mastery changes whr gonna become "good" again,, ive give up on resto pvp atm.. will be goin back in 4.2 tho.. some PTR stuff ive seen is LB blooming for 50k crits !!!!! so yea.. 4.2 and gogo
    What? The new mastery is actually a bit of a nerf to PVP since you should always have a HoT up on your target you're healing.

Resto is fine right now, it's just not all about heals. Resto works really well with any class with decent self healing, and synergizes especially well with warlocks and warriors. Learn the ins and outs of cycloning, both offensive (When you cyclone a low target because you won't be able to out damage the incoming heals) and defensive (when you cyclone the opposing damage dealers to alleviate pressure). Be aware that cyclone is the same spell school as your heals, and use all of your cooldowns (Barkskin, nature's grasp, bash, stampeding roar, war stomp if you're tauren, ToL) to their full potential. Resto Druids might not be extremely high burst healing, but the CC they offer is impeccable and the only way to get high right now as a resto druid in arena is to completely dominate a game with CC.