Thread: shatt reps

10+ Year Old Account

shatt reps

aldor and scryers i have aldor to exalted now how do i start with the scryers cant find a quest anywhere to possibly reverse rep to neutral an start turn ins with the scryers any help also whats the name of the achiev for having both to exalted an some info from someone tha has done it is it pretty easy or a pain in the but plz some info tyvm mmo community

you cant switch

you must be thinking about the s. basin rep haha
    "More pewpew less QQ"

This post was merely a setback!

there are 2 repeatable quests you can do that will realign your reps to neutral with the one your wanting.
    for aldor to scryer talk to Arcanist Adyria, the quests she offers give scryer rep(at the cost of aldor rep) in exchange for the eyes of local basilisks
    for scryer to aldor talk to Sha'nir, the quests she offers give aldor rep( at the cost of scyrer rep) in exchange for the venom sacs of local giant spiders.

also Nachopie and romant, its best to stay silent about things you don't know.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-05-30 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ty maldias

Quote Originally Posted by romant View Post
    you cant switch
    So untrue. This is why they have a FoS for exalting both reps.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=1...th#comments:40

even though it says ptr on the wowhead site, lots of people have confirmed it to exist and being able to switch factions on 4.1 live servers.

Deleted
    The FoS for getting both to exalted is 'Hero of Shattrath', to reverse your rep and get back up to neutral with your 2nd rep theres a repeatable hand in quest to do in Shatt, either collecting dreadfang venom sacs or basilisk eyes from spiders/basilisks around Terokkar depending on which rep you need to repair (think it was 1200ish with the guild perk).

Doesn't take long if you already have the other rep items (signets/marks/tomes/armaments etc), if you're lucky you can find stacks of them on the AH for a decent price, if not you'll be farming a lot of Botanica/wherver you find the Aldor ones.

The farming of the venom sacs/eyes can take between 5-8 hours.

PS. make sure to buy the tabard with the 1st one you get to exalted, there are some old posts saying the Feat is buggy although I had no problems with it 2 weeks ago, buy it just incase.

You can literally do the whole thing from scratch in a day if your AH is any good ^^.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2011-05-30 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet tyvm for the help guys much appreciated that alogn with the insane are new goals in terms of rep

Tips:

You shouldve got Exalted with Scryers first. The farm is smoother.
    Spam general once in a awhile. 1g a eye is still 1 eye to your collection

Other than that.
    The grind is really quick in comparison to Insane(Pre-Shattering)
    I took a break from farming DM and decided to burst thru this.
    4 days of ONLY grinding.(Easy for a rare FoS)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Tips:

You shouldve got Exalted with Scryers first. The farm is smoother.
    Spam general once in a awhile. 1g a eye is still 1 eye to your collection

Other than that.
    The grind is really quick in comparison to Insane(Pre-Shattering)
    I took a break from farming DM and decided to burst thru this.
    4 days of ONLY grinding.(Easy for a rare FoS)
    What she said.
    Since you're Aldor be prepared to farm a lot of basiliscs ... and be prepared to hate them once you're done. I sure as hell hate spiders since that grind.

Yea, the spider grind is pretty booring but now many did the grind. So FOS is still ok rare.

You hate dem spiders xD

Yup, I did it too. I would've loved to have ended up with Scryer being my Exalted rep, but not a chance in hell I was going to farm basilisks.
    However, I was insane enough to farm all the Dreadfang Venom Sacs myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it is something along the lines of 1344 (1200 something for Human) to get Neutral again, then you include that Guild Banner that increase rep gain to lower it :P

The guild banner won't work, but the 10% reputation perk does. The perk applies to all rep increases, the banner only works on rep from kills, not from quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    The guild banner won't work, but the 10% reputation perk does. The perk applies to all rep increases, the banner only works on rep from kills, not from quests.
    this is correct