Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Dps Meters, And Warlocks

So recently i have been seeing dramatic differences my damage meters compared to the rest of my raid. Its at least 1-2k sometimes 4k differences in the meters, Where i would be pulling 20k on a boss; the rest of the raid has me at 17k. Im just wondering if there has been a issue with Warlocks and how meters record information.

Thanks
    Glimp

When a wild forum troll appears

15+ Year Old Account
    Recount doesn't track guardians other then your own. Your recount will track your Doomguard/Infernal, theirs won't. Just like a Shadow Priests Recount shows his Shadowy Apparations whereas everyone elses doesn't. Same with Shamans Fire Elemental etc.

maybe they dont have pet damage merged in with yours?

Deleted
    No issues with locks that I know of. Maybe the rest of the raid has meters list your dps and your pets dps seperately while yours combines them?

10+ Year Old Account
    im not sure but its getting so damn aggravating

15+ Year Old Account
    As I said, only your Recount tracks your guardians. It's the same for every class that has a guardian. Paladins, Priests, Shamans plus any others I can't think of right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't track doomguard and seeing how doomguard does 20k dps by itself thats a big difference

it will end up having their recounts missing about 1 million of your damage

10+ Year Old Account
    lightgil
    It doesn't track doomguard and seeing how doomguard does 20k dps by itself thats a big difference

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troll.

World of Logs is your friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    lightgil

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troll.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a...?s=2879&e=3169

on halfus.. but still...

Deleted
    At least it registers locks correctly on WoL. Being a spriest we get screwed over even there =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutzer View Post
    At least it registers locks correctly on WoL. Being a spriest we get screwed over even there =(
    how come? (i lack info about other classes )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muriana27 View Post
    Still only 3631 Effective DPS, and your only going to get those doomguard numbers as demo or using it on fight mechanics.

OT: As others have said doomguard doesn't track in other peoples recount, fix this by using WorldofLogs. It is much more accurate then recount.

Quote Originally Posted by Muriana27 View Post
    how come? (i lack info about other classes )
    I think it has to do with shadow apparitions.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    lightgil

Troll.
    lol?

I love how people dont know how to use doomguard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDWO4ju0Og

^ old vid is old
    no raid buffs and still doomguard did 18k dps

so yeah no troll

So recently i have been seeing dramatic differences my damage meters compared to the rest of my raid. Its at least 1-2k sometimes 4k differences in the meters, Where i would be pulling 20k on a boss; the rest of the raid has me at 17k. Im just wondering if there has been a issue with Warlocks and how meters record information.

Thanks
    Glimp
    Use skada, more lightweight and it has surpassed recount in accuracy too. Just check your WoL parses and compare them to what skada records. Practically identical.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Deleted
    My guess is: check raid buffs , could it be recently wasn't showing up shamans ? lack of 6% / 10% or spell haste can lower your dps pretty much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    lol?

I love how people dont know how to use doomguard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDWO4ju0Og
    standing still nuking a 5 man boss target isnt an accurate way to tell raiddps (which is the important one)

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    standing still nuking a 5 man boss target isnt an accurate way to tell raiddps (which is the important one)
    Yeah because we all know that you should pop your doomguard in a movement heavy situation.

Deleted
    I have the same problem with recount - only the other way around, on a ten men boss fight my recount showed me about 5k dps less, compared to the recount data someone else from the raid posted at the end of the fight, do I need special settings so it shows me the correct numbers? btw skada sounds interesting.. should try that