Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Clickers, what's your rating? :)

IF YOU ARE A KEYBINDER OR AN ELITISTS THAT WANTS TO START FLAMING PLEASE SHOO! GO AWAY!

If you PvP in Arenas, and that you mainly click (and maybe have up to a couple of keybinds, like i do) please tell more about your PvP experiences and your arena rating

Personnaly, i went up to a rating of 1500 before i stopped and took a break of arenas (i only use 4 keybinds and click for the rest) but i've known a couple of clickers that went above 2200 arena rating, so i know they exists

PS: Don't start a flame war about keybinds and such being better than clicking, this is not the point of this thread. If you want to flame, just leave. How hard can it be to ignore this thread and click back.

I really like your avatar and I want it.

I'm a clicker!
    I've been 2300 this season!
    US>the forgotten coast> horde > adramalech
    hi there

Let's see how long time it takes for this thread to become a clicking vs. keybinding thread Would be cool if someone who's a clicker at 2k+ could post a video of them playing arena.

I ran a mile on stilts.

STILTS ARE NUMBER ONE! SUCK IT ELITIST SHOE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    I ran a mile on stilts.

This made me giggle a loooooooooooooooot. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    clicker, 1600~, hunter. tyvm.

A video of a player clicking their way to high ratings would be interesting to see. Anyone got one?

My friend went Glad on his Holy Paladin (2 seasons ago) while clicking... he says that a Paladin is the only class he can't Keybind.

His Glad DK, RDruid, RShaman, Warrior, and Rogue are all glad WITH Keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by adramalech92 View Post
    I'm a clicker!
    I've been 2300 this season!
    US>the forgotten coast> horde > adramalech
    Actually I armoried you, you have only been 2247...ever, and ur not even hit capped bro...

I click when healing, well, to be more exact, i clique when healing. I keybind all the important stuff though. But then, I wanted a nice mouse with shit hot tracking and got a razor naga, sort of pushed everything in the right direction for me...
    rating...meh, I don't arena enough or for serious enough to have a care about it. It's a pass time and entertainment to me.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure keybindings would help any player, but you play the game for fun so if you have fun clicking so be it. After all there are some rare pro clickers. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinwtf View Post
    My friend went Glad on his Holy Paladin (2 seasons ago) while clicking... he says that a Paladin is the only class he can't Keybind.

His Glad DK, RDruid, RShaman, Warrior, and Rogue are all glad WITH Keybinds.
    That's like saying you can understand a language but can't speak it.

1600 in 2v2 after like 50 arenas played on this character. And there were no losses from "This skill should be used 0,3 seconds earlier, but I was late", rather from poor tactical decisions and lack of teamwork/communication with a partner (played without voice connection), so there's LOTS of potential growth.

Sometimes I think that keybinders have like 10 fingers on left hand, but 2-3 on right hand. I mean, you need to dedicate three fingers to A, W, D, one for Space and little finger is usually for Ctrl, so how do you press your abilities in PvP? I use keybinding for PvE, but bosses don't try to run around me, so most fingers aren't devoted for moving, and when you need to run after moving boss just press both mousebuttons to move, while left hand happily plays the PvE skills.

And years of 3d modeling with a mouse taught me to move the mouse with incredible speed and precision + you can bind some skills in the side of it, to press with your thumb.

TL DR - keybinding requires excessive use of left hand, while limited keybinding+clicking+binding some abilities to mouse buttons equally distributes the workload between both hands.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-05-30 at 06:21 AM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

I got gladiator when i used to keyboard turn. Yeah that's right, gladiator.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodstone92 View Post
    Actually I armoried you, you have only been 2247...ever, and ur not even hit capped bro...
    2247 while not being hit capped AS A CLICKER is still good bro...

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    Which is the case for some people.. o.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    I ran a mile on stilts.

I think it'd be more appropriate for the analogy to be bare feet vs shoes, not stilts vs shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    accents... some poeple understand some spoken languages but cant speak them fluintly or just cant get out that accent...

I don't understand why people need to feel so "pro" at the game by saying 90% of they're ability's are keybinds.

I don't click ALL my ability's and my only real keybind is my trinket I use 1-9 mostly and the first 5 are for my fingers the rest are for clicking.

Clicking doesn't necessarily mean you are a "skill-less NEWB" I understand WoW is a keybind heavy MMO but I think you can get by,by clicking.