Grunt

What gear to go for first. - Feral

Hello to all on mmo.

I just started wow again after a break on 4 month, but this time i go resto, so gonna reroll from feral cat.

But that said, i aint sure how to gear up first, so could be great if you could help me out a little...

Here is a link to my armory, note its just the gear havent put gems and enchants on yet.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zyppz/advanced

i can say a few word, i laying on 4500 valor points right now, and can get to 5300 in this week.

my trinkets, i got doll fra archeology laying on my other char so i can send that , also thinking on buying tsunami deck, but there is also the trink from valor..

But how do you guys think i should start gearing and spending my valor points..

also got the gold to buy boe if there is some that would be better...

hope you will help me out a little here.

best regards
    zyppz

I just looked you up, and it seems that you got some rather okay gear already.
    I would recommend you to get a new relic at least

After that I would go for a new ring, with spirit on it, instead of reforging and loosing 60% of the possible stat.

Uhm, well. Think that is actually it

Nice to see a good old dane from Ravencrest - Long time since I moved, and there is lacking some danish players on Kazzak

Well, you have the defender title so I'm assuming you kill at least net or chogall ever week, 4pc is crazy good for resto, get your tier asap... 4pc and then either tsunami car or fall of mortality from chogall will be your other trinket, if you never get those and have ur 4pc then get the vp trink it is still quite good... Happy hunting!
    <The Decoy> 2 Night/Week 10M - US - Illidan - 14/14 HC T16
    Our Kill Videos
    Guild Twitter: @illidandecoy
    ------------------------------------------
    Pokemon Y - Ghost Safari
    FC: 2036 - 7493 - 8881

Grunt
    Baenesur, yeah i would get a new ring . hope on the one from valor, but gonna se what other gear i can get have around 5k valor atm. And yeah a dane on raven but just recently transfered from kazzak :P

Royals. well i played as feral before i stopped playing, so dont have resto... but hope to get head or shoulder from this weeks raid, so i can buy the 3 last pieces from valor points. and i have got the tsunami trinket, just waiting for sunday so i can turn it in.