Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Loads of good options, I'll just add a few I haven't seen yet (though I might have missed them):
    Archer. It's hilarious
    Space: Above and Beyond. From somewhere in the 90's and only 1 season so you're left wondering at the end, but it really is very watchable.

I'll also chip in with Firefly, Farscape, Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica (the new series). Some of the best sci-fi series that have graced the screens.
    And yeah if you never watch Star Trek I'd definitely advice to watch some episodes of all the series.

Oh and the new Doctor Who is pretty good again. You just have to get into the new style and doctor for a few episodes.
    Which reminds me, the Doctor Who spinoff Torchwood is also very good. A real shame it's finished.

Deleted
    Watch game of thrones.. I still love the guy who told me to do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    Loads of good options, I'll just add a few I haven't seen yet (though I might have missed them):
    Archer. It's hilarious
    Space: Above and Beyond. From somewhere in the 90's and only 1 season so you're left wondering at the end, but it really is very watchable.

I'll also chip in with Firefly, Farscape, Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica (the new series). Some of the best sci-fi series that have graced the screens.
    And yeah if you never watch Star Trek I'd definitely advice to watch some episodes of all the series.

Oh and the new Doctor Who is pretty good again. You just have to get into the new style and doctor for a few episodes.
    Which reminds me, the Doctor Who spinoff Torchwood is also very good. A real shame it's finished.
    Yeah I am liking the new Doctor much more then I thought I would. And Torchwood is not finished. In fact they are currently shooting a new season. A full 10 (or is it 13?) episodes for the Starz network. It is called Miracle Day I think.

Really enjoying Game of Thrones right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    You could try out the X-Files series

Deleted
    You should take a look at "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Flight of the Conchords". Two amazingly hilarious shows!

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    theres a vampire one called Being Human it is prty well done

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 01:06 PM ----------

ivv seen a few eps of farscape its a prty cool show though i havnt watched all the series the characters are still prty cool

---------- Post added 2011-05-30 at 01:08 PM ----------

ahh well if u do watch firefly u gota watch serenity that movies made of win
    Thanks for the tips

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JSStryker View Post
    Might try NCIS (the original), JAG and Space Above and Beyond
    Thanks for the tip, will check it out.

added to the list.

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Boston Legal, Kyle XY and The Mentalist.
    Thanks for the tips added them to the list

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by henern View Post
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Great show if you like short comedy shows.
    Thansk alot! Will add it to the list!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Inay View Post
    Visit tv.com, you find all the series there and statuses too. There are many tips already and now I guess you just need to find the gems from there. Im kind of addict too and atleast I liked these(you have not watched):
    - Weeds (comedy,drama)
    - Human Target (action) Status: cancelled but ending wasnt cliffhanger, 2 seasons to watch there.
    - Castle (cop-series) Good one still going and just started watching it myself
    - Boston Legal (law,comedy) Status: ended - one of the best law series I've ever watched, a true gem!
    - House (medical,drama,comedy) Status: finale season still coming - Excellent show, you need to watch it!
    - Rookie Blue (cop-series,drama) potential cop series 2nd season coming soon.
    - The Vampire Diaries (vampire,drama,action) Oh well if you are into true blood I guess you could watch this too. Filler show for me but it does its job.
    - The Unit (action,drama,war) Status: ended - good show about delta forces and their wives, 4 seasons.
    - NCIS and NCIS:LA (criminal investigation) - Good shows, going strong and one of the most popular crime shows at the states atm. Spinoff is watchable too, actually pretty good.

Well there is some tips and btw SG-U wasnt that bad, cast was pretty good and atleast I was abit disapointed when they cancelled it. Atleast I rooted with sgt. Greer so much that it would've deserved another season
    Thanks for all the great tips, will add them.
    Seen all of Vampire diaries, waiting on the next season. It's okay, filler show for me aswell.

SG-U didn't really feel like SG compared to SG-1 and Atlantica. Never really liked it ^^

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Rescue me
    Weeds
    Wilfred when it comes out.
    Thanks for the tips, will add them

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    From my biased opinion - yes, best TV show ever made.
    Okay thanks! will add it to the list then.

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    Really? No one saying Psych?

Watch it.
    Thanks for the tip, will check it out and add it to the list

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lusiphur View Post
    Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad

Don't know if I say the Mantalist on your lsist, if not stick that and Lie to Me on it.
    Mentalist is now, but will stick Lie to me on it aswell, Thanks alot!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flyagaric View Post
    Spaced!!

Only ran for 2 series but is absolutely amazing and so funny.
    Thanks will add it to the list!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grundhil View Post
    House
    Castle
    NCIS (original is better than LA)
    Royal Pains
    Grey's Anatomy
    The Office (for a comedy)
    Thanks, most are already on the list but will add the others

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgarnagle View Post
    TWIN PEAKS! greatest series ever

also Spaced, The Mighty Boosh, and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
    Thanks for the tips, will add em all

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Morgano View Post
    1. KEEP WATCHING DOCTOR WHO. I love David Tennant and he's still my favorite and probably always will be, but Matt Smith is good.
    2. Grey's Anatomy from the start
    3. Chicago Code (Even though it's cancelled, the 13 episodes are really incredible with a satisfying ending)
    4. Criminal Minds
    5. Entourage
    6. Burn Notice

Trust me, I'm a TV addict too. I have soooo many seasons on DVD.
    Hmm, Perhaps I should. I really just don't understand how I can like the series when all the main actors you've come to love are now gone. I mean it was one thing when he changed into David Tennant because then we still Had Billie Piper.

Will add the other tips! Thanks alot!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by H153 View Post
    I seem to suggest this one in eveyone of these threads : TWIN PEAKS
    Also check out:
    - Carnivale
    - Oz
    - In Treatment
    - The Office UK
    - Dollhouse (since you seem to like Joss Whedon's shows)

Edit: Just went through your list again, you havent seen Six Feet Under? Since you are a Dexter fan you have to watch Michael C. Hall's old series, its amazing.
    Thanks alot for the tips!, and I will check out Six Feet Under right away!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sethlol View Post
    A series addict who hasn't seen Battlestar Galactica or The Wire? Watch these two asap, they'll blow your mind.

The new series "The Killing" is quite good aswell if you like the dark and depressing atmosphere.
    Thanks will add the killing to the list aswell

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Monk
    Leverage
    Psych
    Royal Pains
    Warehouse 13

Pretty much anything USA has made is pretty good.
    Thanks will add them I've heard good things about Warehouse 13 (connected to Eureka right?)

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    They're both cancelled :P

On topic I reinforce definitely watching Firefly/Serenity (movie follow up) if nothing else, they're great.

And because no one else has said it and you seem to fly through series I'd try Nikita.

It's pretty cliche but it's interesting none the less, good action scenes in it.
    Yea I do really like watching series, Not as much as I used to before but I still watch atleast 5 or so episodes every I got spare time.

Willa ad Nikita to the list Thanks!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exquisite View Post
    Lie to Me
    The Tudors
    Shameless
    Thanks, will add em to the list!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    I'm a big scify type here's a few of what I like although I'm quickly running out of things to watch . I usually take my series in after they are canceled or ended , that way it's like watching one LONG movie ....
    Battlestar Galatica (new version ) is awesome. Highly recommend
    Caprica was also very good but a short lived series.
    Surface . I enjoyed but was on sporadically at best . I think there also may be a few "missing" episodes. There was when I watched it all again on Hulu.
    Hero's ..been watching in small doses
    Also might wanna try The Gates. Only one season not sure it will return

Seems like some of the better scify series always get cut short . Not sure why this is , just seems that way.
    I think it's because Sci-fi is mostly just big in the US but there's so many different series with more or less the same content except the actors that They don't really get enough veiwers. It's kinda sad tbh :/

Thanks for the great tips tho! will add them to the list.

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthil View Post
    I'll just start with my two favorites :P
    Deadwood, it hit my half a year after watching it that it's my favorite series. It's just so damn good. Only thing that comes close to it for me is Season 1 and 2 of Dexter, which is my favorite seasons of a series.
    Arrested Development, the best comedy series I've ever watch, hands down.
    Sons of Anarchy, The Sopranos, OZ, The Wire, Game of Thrones, South Park, Parenthood, Justified, Freaks and Geeks, Breaking Bad, Six Feet Under. Got way more good series to name, but that should do for now :P
    Yea Dexter was really great, especially season 2. I hope the next season is gonna be even better.

Will add the tips not on the list aswell, Thanks alot!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Allexa View Post
    Being Human, the British version!
    Thanks, will add that one aswell!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blindbeaver View Post
    Criminal Minds
    The Macahans
    Drawn Together
    Archer
    Metalocalypse
    Thanks for the tips, will add them to the list!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chris1554 View Post
    Primeval, good series. The 4th series wen't abit down hill but the new 5th one thats just been released will fix it I think.
    Thanks, will add it to the list!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by voryon View Post
    you really need to watch Firefly (&Serenity) and House, after that id suggest Deadwood and possibly Justified, ive also heard that Sons of Anarchy is a good show... + ofcourse Game of Thrones (waiting for full season myself before watching)

edit. The Event is aswell a good serie
    Thanks, will add the event to the list aswell!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tolchan View Post
    Babylon 5 fantastic series have watched all series and movies but still watch the ominbus on Sundays and whenever its on through the day.
    Never gets old
    Thanks, will add it to the list!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    Saying Star Trek is like Star Wars is like saying GTA4 is like having a job as a taxi driver in new york. They're both in space but the premises are completely different.

Don't start with the original series though, it's 45 years old for a reason now and it's way too slow and old-fashioned. Deep space nine is by far the most intelligently written with the most interesting overarcing stories, but I think the next generation is best to get into (even though it can be a bit slow at times)
    Ah okay, Will add it to the list aswell then

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cybercat View Post
    The Borgias.

The only one I watch that I haven't seen in you list.

Hope you like.

Cc
    Thanks will add it to the list

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volcos View Post
    Eastbound and Down, great comedy with Danny McBride and made by Will Ferrel.
    Thanks will add it to the list aswell!

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    Archer. It's hilarious

Ah okay, Thanks for the tips, Will check into all of them when i get time. Adding Torchwood to the list.

Anotherone that think I should give Doctor who a second try. Perhaps I will

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    You could try out the X-Files series
    Thanks will do! I might have seen all of it tho, not sure was a long time ago.

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopapotamus View Post
    You should take a look at "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and "Flight of the Conchords". Two amazingly hilarious shows!
    Thanks will do! added them to the list.

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 09:25 AM ----------

Okay, Thread is up to date with the tips!

I MIGHT make links to the series WHEN I got time. (Links will be to IMDB)

Keep suggestions comming!