Thread: Khorium Ore....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is still useful to engineers that are leveling up.

Deleted
    Despite the extremely high prices, I don't think it actualy sells very well.

I farmed up 2 stacks of Khorium and it took nearly 2 weeks to sell it all on a very high population server, even when I was always the cheapest and even then I had to lower the prices just to shift it.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post

I farmed up 2 stacks of Khorium and it took nearly 2 weeks to sell it all on a very high population server, even when I was always the cheapest and even then I had to lower the prices just to shift it.
    I sold mine within hours, was a whole stack. Maybe sells better on super high pop servers.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I sold mine within hours, was a whole stack. Maybe sells better on super high pop servers.
    I think it may depend highly on the 70 twink market, because the head from eng is BiS, which needs khorium.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazhuk View Post
    sold some stack for 80g EACH, so basically i am saying i sold like 60 ores (3 stacks) for 80g each.
    I think he means he sold the ores 80g each, so 4800g total.
    Correct me if I'm wrong Krazhuk :d

wow just checked my server crazy prices 40g for 1 ore and a stack for about 800g some one is gonna go farming !!!

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    because the head from eng is BiS, which needs khorium.
    Wrong. Kil'jaeden head is bis for every lvl 70 class.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    On my server (high populated) Khorium ore/bar sells very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah I'd heard that Pyrite was much more common, guess this is more or less proof. I guess this coupled with the need for it for certain things and maybe in leveling BS, maybe that makes it worth it, especially since it can't be farmed very well. Thanks for the great replies folks!
    Ya Pyrite is almost not even rare. Khorium is rare by the very definition of the word, so it will be expensive. I can soend all night farming and get 4 Khroium, sometimes I get none.

Deleted
    Also needed for TBC teleporters, completist engineers still make those.

It's used to level up a couple of proffesions during a critical point , where you don't really have any other choices .

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a pretty sweet deal actually. I sometimes encounter a node while im flying about in outlands. Sells for 80g each single ORE on my realm (that would be roughly 1600/stack). People are always willing to buy them for their epic gyrocopters etc :-) its a sweet business.
    Smierc @ Quel'thalas EU

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite engineering/Khorium story was a 2k tip to craft 3 power cores. With their mats.