Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I've not had any of these problems. Are you US or EU?
    Must be US as i aint heard of anything like this in EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Phant View Post
    Rift is currently suffering from a state of almost unplayable problems !

Hundreds of people (myself included) are posting about latency issues (over 150kms inplaces)
    NPCs not spawning, warfronts freezing, connection issues, Lagging, chat not responding etc etc..

This might not even be so bad if we were being replied to via our GM tickets. ATM my latest ticket is 36 hours without response !

My advice to anybody having issues at the moment is simply to not put up and shut up. Send a GM ticket, report it on the forum, update your facebook with it, tweet everybody you know, blog about it.
    And then... finally... we might get something sorted, or at least the decency of an answer to what they are trying to do about it !

Cute thread

Show me here where your hundreds of threads are?

http://forums.riftgame.com/forumdisp...4-Tech-Support

^ Please show me

Lightning fast GM Tickets my ass. I've let tickets sit there for over 2 weeks before they were addressed. They cared for the first few weeks of launch to appear a "Caring and active GM community!" but then it stopped =(
    Bleh

The only thing I can relate to in this post is the GM ticket time. I have had 6 day long waits on tickets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing.. The U.S was where the internet all began but we have one of the slowest average connection speeds in what you would call the civilized world. Ramona has a better internet backbone than the U.S.. that is sad.

Been playing rift just fine myself.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Been playing Rift and WoW on a daily basis without these issues. Once or twice in WoW my lat spikes to like 800 but that happens maybe once a day and then I just restart the game and I'm set.

It's a new game it was bound to happen sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Because you have to be in the same region to realize you should go outside everyonce in awhile instead of sitting in front of a computer?
    Because you assume people don't go outside just because they have a complaint right?

Deleted
    I do not have any issues with RIFT myself. No latency of any sort and I do not even reisde in the country where the servers are, and GM replies have been insanely quick.
    I just think its like any other mass-distributed product. Some will get issues due to location/variables and some will not.

To blanket-call the entire game because you have trouble seems a mitten silly.

But I can sympathize with the frustration if I had the same issues
    Hope it gets better for you!

I havent had any issues on my end. I asked around in my guild and no problems there. I hope you're able to get it worked out. I know GM wait time can be a major pain.