Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You guys are harsh! I'd never heard of single tanking it before, and the person in our raid who suggested it to me hadn't either (I believe). Neither had the rest of the raid, nor the few people I have talked to about it. So, I posted this with the intention of trying to help out some guilds struggling with DPS who may have not heard of it yet (though judging from tone of the thread, there's probably fewer people in this situation than I had originally thought). No bad intentions here!

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if a feral tank can 1 tank the boss, I'll have to try it out. Increased dps may make the boss easier assuming I have a competant DPS to taunt off

Or you can be COMPLETELY stupid and not think about using someone to soak the blasts, and single tank it while letting the stacks build the whole time. All with only two healers: vid from Dec 27th

It was fun, but everytime I look back at this I want to shoot myself in the face for being such an idiot.
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/hermes.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Paperplate View Post
    Or you can be COMPLETELY stupid and not think about using someone to soak the blasts, and single tank it while letting the stacks build the whole time. All with only two healers.

It was fun, but everytime I look back at this I want to shoot myself in the face for being such an idiot.
    That was honestly awesome. I thought I did that amount of work when I had my Pally, but once I switched my main to DK, I can no longer do the pro AS throws and bubbles

I can't imagine doing Cho'gall w/o single tanking him

just out of curiosity, what are the names of the 2 modest mouse remixes in your video?