Deleted

Angry Can't Find That 2D Puzzle Game!

K, so I need help figuring out what this puzzle game is called. I played it when I was like.. 10-11ish so it's an old game. It came as a demo with my grandfather's computer.

*The Game*
    So it's a 2D puzzle game. Your character is a wizard with a pointy hat and you can play 1-player or 2-player. The point of the game is to pull levers and climb up ladders, move rocks and burn things to get to 'the other side' of the screen. Doing it 2-players you start on different sides of the map and you have to work together to get out. It's like a maze-like thing.

Most of the maps are dark medieval themed, some up in the clouds..

*Fun details*
    If you pulled a lever and didn't make it under the big rock in time, you got crushed.

What is this game called, and can it be downloaded somewhere? PLEASE HELP! It was so much fun. *.*
    Last edited by mmocbd99857fc6; 2011-05-30 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VixenWicca View Post
    K, so I need help figuring out what this puzzle game is called. I played it when I was like.. 10-11ish so it's an old game. It came as a demo with my grandfather's computer.

*The Game*
    So it's a 2D puzzle game. Your character is a wizard with a pointy hat and you can play 1-player or 2-player. The point of the game is to pull levers and climb up ladders, move rocks and burn things to get to 'the other side' of the screen. Doing it 2-players you start on different sides of the map and you have to work together to get out. It's like a maze-like thing.

Most of the maps are dark medieval themed, some up in the clouds..

*Fun details*
    If you pulled a lever and didn't make it under the big rock in time, you got crushed.

What is this game called, and can it be downloaded somewhere? PLEASE HELP! It was so much fun. *.*
    Probably not right because I don't recall ladders but Solomon's Key was like that (and extremely addictive, available for d/l)

Trine maybe?
    Lolinternet.

Deleted
    That's not it I'm afraid.. Thanks anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VixenWicca View Post
    How old are you now? This will help I think.

Also do you recall what computer it was your grandfather had?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can you recall roughly what year it's from? And which operating system the computer it came with ran?

Also, unrelated, your signature produces a 404. There's a letter K at the end of the URL.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Deleted
    I was around 10-11+ when I played it and I am turning 21 this year. I have no idea what computer he had, sadly. Was so long ago. =/

FINALY, someone else that have memories from this game, i would kill to get my hands on this game again!

What i remember in addition to the things that you wrote is that you are supposed to find keys that will unlock doors (do not know if this is true). Sometimes you run around in castles, and on the clouds that you wrote but also outside from what i can recall. I also remember that you were climbing on wines and ladders to get to the right spot.

I belive that this game was played on my really old computer from 1996, running windows 95 i would guess that this game was from 97-99, something else that i can remember is that i played it from a demo cd from a old PC magazine.

PLEASE someone have know this game i have been looking everywhere.