Need help with dust

After realizing my store bought dell was having cooling issues with an upgraded video card, I decided it was time to build a new pc. I built one with good cooling, pleanty of intake and exhaust fans. My problem now is DUST. I am using a HAF 912 case, I have intake fans on the front and the side with exhaust on the back and top. I could probably blow it out daily with the amount of dust it accumulates. Is their any tricks of the trade otu their to reduce the amount of dust going in there?

1. Fan filters. You can buy them or rig up some dryer sheets for flowery fresh computing.
    2. Positive pressure. Make sure you have more intake volume than exhaust. This will keep air flowing out of the gaps in your case, rather than sucking in dust. Note that most video card cooling set ups and power supplies count as an exhaust.
    3. Get your computer off the floor. Even if only a few inches, it tends to help reduce the amount of dust sucked up.
    Moonkin maybe looking for raiding guild.
    Q6600 @ 3.0GHz | Abit IP35 Pro | 8GB DDR2 | XFX GTX 260 | Crucial C300 128GB | Asus Xonar STX | Corsair 550VX | Dell U3011 | IBM Model M | Razer Naga

Deleted
    How come its getting so dusty so fast? Do you live on a building site?
    Im not sure what u can do with that case. Could try deal-extreme , they have various dust filters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove any rubber near the machine,
    Remove as many cables as possible,
    Remove as many magnetic sources as possible,

All of these "attract" dust.

Also stop hoovering/vacum cleaning so often... Everytime you do this you kick up dust into the air.
    The only REAL solution is to run a "clean" room lol.
    Last edited by Djinni; 2011-05-30 at 06:32 PM.