Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaf69 View Post
    Although pac-man can be attributed to some of the fun I had in my early 20's running around in rooms with flashing lights munching on pills
    Just have to say, that made me laugh : )

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

Deleted
    nudity in the game is i totally fine if its gameplay enhancing, if its not i hate it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaf69 View Post
    All you yanks live in a twisted world, here in the UK I can go to the beach and take all my clothes off, its the same across most of Europe.

The issue I believe lies with your over religious system and love of war, as opposed to here where people don't care, hell after all we were all born naked.

Also parents stop buying M (18) rated games for your kids that is just fucking stupid, there are ratings on them for a reason and the kids of today seem to be more prone to doing stupid stuff that they see in games than we did. Although pac-man can be attributed to some of the fun I had in my early 20's running around in rooms with flashing lights munching on pills
    Pretty much this. I have no problem with nudity and sex in video games, I am an adult after all. If people want to spill tears over the fact that it exists, stop letting children play M rated games. The ESRB exists for a reason, to keep minors from playing games that they shouldn't be playing and the only person who should be blamed for a minor playing such video games is the parents or guardian who bought the game for them.