Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Swift Zulian Tiger OBTAINABLE!

So today i stumbled over something facinating.
    I met the guy at the server called Ravencrest and he had recently been awarded with the FOS ''Swift Zulian Tiger''.
    So i ask him how, and he tells me it is a secret. Either he has been saving it in the bag untill now, or he has been exploiting somehow.
    Any1 that has any suggentions how this would have been possible?

regards.

PM me for the Name of the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceiverr View Post
    Either he has been saving it in the bag untill now
    This is the only possible way, seeing as it's not in the loot tables anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Saved it in his bag.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    if its possible, which im 99% sure it isnt, its most likely a scam

edit : like others said, he's probably had it in his bags. i'd have to imagine its soulbound

It is not obtainable.

He's been saving it in the bag, or he obtained the mount prior to the addition of Achievements and his account has been inactive (The FoS would then be awarded retroactively on the date he logs in), or any other number of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Saved it in his bag.
    id say this, it was probably a toon he hasnt touched since before they made the change to where u learn mounts. so it wouldnt be surprising they had it in their bags
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hacks! Nah he probably just saved it in his bag for some reason

Deleted
    He has 13,5k ach points and he has been active on a daily basis since the start of vanilla. He has not been inactive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    People always say "It's a secret" just to amuse themselves a little because they know a lot of people will go an post on the MMO-C forums
    He is a well known server asshole so you might be right.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If he works for Blizzard, it's possible to get some rare pets or mounts and stuff from Blizzcon/TCG cards. One of my friends working in Blizzard, he have all the Collector's, TCG and Blizzcon Pets/Mounts, not sure about old unobtainable mounts.

Maybe he stored it in his bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    To be fair, you still had an item drop when they implemented this system, so it's possible they simply got it just before 4.0.

People always say "It's a secret" just to amuse themselves a little because they know a lot of people will go an post on the MMO-C forums
    eh ya but most ppl learned them when they got them after the new system, it was a waste of bag space otherwise. unless he likes doing it to annoy ppl i still think it was just an old char lol
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    old character recently reactivated or something

I hate you, you ruined my dreams with the thread name, please change it to a ? at the end.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea the thread title is a bit mis leading. the orignal tiger is in fact not obtainable anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrius View Post
    If he works for Blizzard, it's possible to get some rare pets or mounts and stuff from Blizzcon/TCG cards. One of my friends working in Blizzard, he have all the Collector's, TCG and Blizzcon Pets/Mounts, not sure about old unobtainable mounts.

Maybe he stored it in his bag?
    One of your friends huh.

Had it in his bag. I have someone on my server, who was collecting all the mounts to use them at once.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Deleted
    He looted it and kept it in his bags untill after it was removed, simple as.

Deleted
    0%. The only mounts you'll get from bags are mounts from five man dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceiverr View Post
    He is a well known server asshole so you might be right.
    Than why bother asking.