Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is it fun? Yeah totally, but too easy. (pro)
    Is it challenging? No.
    Is it rewarding? Yeah.. very
    Is it mistake-forgiving? Not much, but a little too forgiving.
    Do you feel unique, if so - how? Yeah, cause im #1.
    Would you advise me to roll a warlock from level 1 to make it my main? No, but it's a very good alt char.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    get to actually play a destro warlock to a competitive level then come back again..
    there's no competitive level in destro right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Gromkor View Post
    challenging as destruction? man,is quite "immo -> confl. -> chaos -> incinerate" the you can do a fire mage and the reward in dps is quite more better
    welcome to wotlk destruction spec.

the way u described the destro rotation makes it clear u have no clue of what u are arguing about. so i wont bother myself any further
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    welcome to wotlk destruction spec.

the way u described the destro rotation makes it clear u have no clue of what u are arguing about. so i wont bother myself any further
    yeah lol i forgot corruption,my bad...lol

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 10:58 PM ----------

you want to count all?

1 per 5 min: curse of elements
    1 per min: bane of doom
    and shadowburn under 20% health
    soulfire every 15 sec for improved soul fire buff

is not so different from the wotlk one cause bane of doom (in wotlk curse of doom) were used when were already a CoE on the target...the only 2 new spells on rotation are corruption and soulfire every 15 sec or instant...shadowburn when hit 20%health on target... many of other rotation are more challenging then destruction right now (and more rewarding indeed)
    Last edited by Gromkor; 2011-06-03 at 09:01 PM.

you say this becuase aff does more dps or rotation wise, if rotation wise can u provide examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    you say this becuase aff does more dps or rotation wise, if rotation wise can u provide examples?
    because of the dps,when you get how to refresh dots affly is easy to play (on a tank e spank encounter, it's a bit more harder to keep dots up in a high-movement boss) but i merely do the same dps with all specs on dummies so i can't tell if it's affly is the best dps spec on raids...

anyway even destruction isn't hard to play as rotation (more intuitive then affliction at the beginning) , the harder rotation of our character is probably demo (simplified with the duration of immolate on 4.0.6)

Deleted
    yeah lol i forgot corruption,my bad...lol

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 10:58 PM ----------

you want to count all?........
    Smells like "Oh shit i made a repost and still forgot half the rotation because im actually ignorant on the warlock subject, so i edit my post to look like a less complete <fill in random retard word here>.

OT ::

Warlock isnt the doommachine anymore it was in Vanilla till Wotlk, but still a very fun class to play with a lot of versatility. But if you play a class to be just top dps or for the 'easymode' then lock isnt your thing. Other then that, give it a try.

Deleted
    it's the funniest class in my opinion
    Just have to say this after seeing this over and over:
    Having fun and thinking something is funny is a completely different thing. If you say a class is the funniest it means that they make you laugh and look hilarious or something.

Correct way is: Its the most fun class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sersel View Post
    Smells like "Oh shit i made a repost and still forgot half the rotation because im actually ignorant on the warlock subject, so i edit my post to look like a less complete <fill in random retard word here>.

OT ::

Warlock isnt the doommachine anymore it was in Vanilla till Wotlk, but still a very fun class to play with a lot of versatility. But if you play a class to be just top dps or for the 'easymode' then lock isnt your thing. Other then that, give it a try.
    the main rotation is immo,conflagrate,chaos bolt and incinerate...then you must refresh doom,corruption and improved soul fire buff...but it's not so different from the wotlk one, that's all, it was nearly different and harder with the first imp. soul fire buff

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved playing as my warlock...but I was sooo sad to see the pet quests go away :/

I also want a flying mount damnit ><

Deleted
    Warlock is the one class I haven't tried, I'd like to, unfortunatley I ran out of character slots on the server I play at, will have an internal battle whether I can drop an alt or not.

Thanks for the thread

I have played one for five years now. I find them to be the best, better than all the rest... ; )
    Last edited by Adjusting; 2011-06-05 at 01:34 PM.