heroic valiona and theralion zerg

Hey guys we progressing on Heroic valiona and theralion by zerg mode .
    We have a rogue who is doing good job .

So our problem is when Tank gets 5 stacks he also gets followed by the boss inside Twilight realm and by the time he comes out he is very low hp and high chance he dies .

So any way that boss won't attack him inside twilight realm .

We also using a feral druid to taunt but still boss hits tank .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nooty View Post

So our problem is when Tank gets 5 stacks he also gets followed by the boss inside and by the time he comes out he is very low and high chance he dies .

So any way that boss won't attack him ?

We also using a feral druid to taunt but still boss hits tank

Your feral druid isn't taunting then.

We not using any miss direct on druid / he just going in Bear form and taunt it .

When i came out of twilight realm i saw boss was still attacking me so i guess druid not taunting ?

So our problem is when Tank gets 5 stacks he also gets followed by the boss inside Twilight realm and by the time he comes out he is very low hp and high chance he dies .

r u zerging or using a rogue? im confused if u r zerging dont u not send anyone down?

Deleted
    I'm confused about what strat you're using since that post made no sense... but either way, it doesn't matter.

If you do choose to have someone taunt, and the boss is still hitting the MT then clearly they didn't taunt. Taunts cannot miss and guarantee a change of target, the only way it will go back to the MT is if the MT taunts back or attacks and pulls aggro.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    I'm confused about what strat you're using since that post made no sense...
    This. If your druid taunts he has aggro. The only way the boss is coming for you when you exit the twilight realm is your druid dropping his threat by some cd or dying?

Deleted
    Your tank needs to grow a pair and start getting out of the realm faster. When I solo tanked this it was not an issue whatsoever, used a 20% damage reduction on every twilight phase, usually got out of the with 80% hp. One of the times the timing was really bad, becasuse I got down there just as the boss started breathing over 1/3 of the room, so ofc he breathed 3 times on the only portal in the room, so I had to stay inside for a good 20 seconds before I could come out. Just popped shield wall and everything was fine, got out with a good 40-50%, AFTER being inside for 20+ seconds.

If he turns his back to the boss while going for portals, could explain why he goes down so fast.

ok your thread has more holes in it then your strategy. first of all are you trying to do the 10 or 25 man? if you are doing the 10 man and trying to zerg then you are just being very unintelligent. A single rogue (with a right spec and proper nose-breathing technique) can take care of the twilight realm all on its own, leaving 9 players upstairs (with exception of tank that gets ported down and gets out asap) doing what they normally do on non-H mode. If you are trying to zerg a 10 man for what ever reason, then you simply dont send anyone downstairs, you simply blow lust early and beat the living daylights out of the drakes up-top.

Zerging 25 man mode is pretty much useless as well. I havent heard of many guilds downing the 25 man version by zerging. I am not saying that its not doable, but I am saying that the fight itself is not that difficult so perhaps you should focus more on trying to actually learn the strat instead of trying to exploit it.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think you are zerging it since you mentioned a rogue doing a good job.

It sounds like your druid just isn't taunting because if he was then the boss would be hitting him. The only other thing I could possibly think of is if your tank, when he goes down to the shadow realm, continues to do his rotation and keeps building up threat which the feral can't keep up with. If that is the case then he should stop it and just worry about getting out of the shadow realm. Either way it should be a very simple fix - either stop building threat while in the shadow realm or make sure that your druid actually has taunt bound to a key (and that he hits that key).