Gundrak: Share The Love

I wanna finish my glory of the hero i have like 5 left :/ one of them is Share The Love if i complete this Solo, will i get the achi or will he reset when im on his horn ?

Ty in advance for replies

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you can't solo that achievement. It says 5 "unique" party members.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Requires 5 people. Not soloable in any way (you could multibox it I suppose :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

It specifically says '5 unique players.' There's no way to solo the achievement.

Read description. You need 5 unique party members so you will have to grab 4 more people to go with you.
    Meet from a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Elashia View Post
    It specifically says '5 unique players.' There's no way to solo the achievement.
    Also note he wont impale the one with leading threat..... tried this the other week tanking with my druid and we just couldnt get him to impale me...... realised afterwards that someone else should have taunted or got agro some way so he would impale me.

Hey guys does it need unique party members?

Oops missed that part >.< Ty peeps

I lost a little faith in humanity when I read the OP's question.
    I cannot believe that anyone doesn't understand such a simple description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Also note he wont impale the one with leading threat..... tried this the other week tanking with my druid and we just couldnt get him to impale me...... realised afterwards that someone else should have taunted or got agro some way so he would impale me.
    Yeah, you want someone else tanking the boss till you get impaled, then you can tank the boss Was fun @ 80