Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Disc Priest 4 set bonus T11

Dear fellow priest and other mmo-forum readers,

I've been pondering on this for some time now and decided to make a thread on the forums.

For reference here is My armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reava/advanced

As you can see currently have 2 set bonus (Hands and Legs) and everything else focused arround mastery. I do not have the feeling i have mana issue's but do tend to be close to oom or oom at the end of the fight. Now i could get the other 2 items (have a shoulder token in my bag as we speak) and have an extra 540 spirit but i would prolly lose some mastery along the way.

Now i'd like to know if it usefull to get the other tier items (naming head and shoulders) for the extra spirit. Or should i just keep it like it is and just be extra carefull with mana.

Reava

Deleted
    The extra shields you'll be able to afford with that extra spirit will more than likely balance out the probably minimal loss of mastery.

Ultimately it comes down to weighing up the importance of how strong a single shield is, verses having another pre-shield on on someone else or giving your healing partners time by shielding an extra critically low person.

Deleted
    I For myself do use the set 4 Bonus AND stacking mastery like an lunatic. Reason why i use the set bonus is because it's pretty much needed for my playstyle to get the 540 spirit bonus. You should cast Penance on almost every CD on the tank for stacking up Grace and there you have your extra spirit.
    Grace i keep up on the tank just because it's an good amount of extra hp gained from heals just by a 1,5 sec channel heal.
    Also as poster above med said, that 540 extra spirit will help you to cast more shields as you have more mana.
    I also believe that one you've got a better weapon you should enchant your weapon with Power Torrent just because that proc used along with a shadowfiend generates more mp/5 that heartsong does, especially with your 2 talents in Veiled shadows.
    Anyways, now i'm just rambling on but i hope you enjoy the small hints, but disc is really more of a different playstyle than any other healing class.

540 spirit is worth losing 100 or so mastery to crit rating. Get 4piece.

As a side note, enchant your shoulders! You're reforging OUT of spirit on some pieces (wand for example) which is... really weird.
    Spirit in Cata can be thought of as a throughput stat, as more spirit = more spamming big/fast heals.
    Last edited by Ciah; 2011-05-31 at 12:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders are the ones i just bought and i logged right after, i used to have the ones from nef (reason for no enchant). Wand i got no reason for been a while since i played my priest and just got back to it, i assume i did that because i had no mana issue's when we where doing normals.

Changing to 4 set bonus now then and swapping the reforge aswell. I'm aware that i should get power torrent aswell but still waiting on the weapon to drop, been doing some ZA runs and raiding every week but so far no luck yet. Anyways i'd like to thank you guys for the replies.
    Last edited by Cupstuntid; 2011-05-31 at 09:44 AM.

Its worth it. 4 peice 540 spirit just reforge and gem to your likeing. Set bonus's are made by bliz to be pretty much bis at the highest teir of items so just keep that in mind.