Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Leveling a Pally

Hello!
    I wanted to create a new pally, and I'm currently wondering about the state of pallies. Mainly, how are they in BGs. I haven't played WoW in a while.
    Thanks.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    BG's can be really fun for pally's. I'm prot and love to go flag cappin with my ful resi gear + cd's, no way I'm going down!
    Arena's are an other story. Prot and ret are crap in arena (2v2 at least). So you might want to have a look @ healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    BG's can be really fun for pally's. I'm prot and love to go flag cappin with my ful resi gear + cd's, no way I'm going down!
    Arena's are an other story. Prot and ret are crap in arena (2v2 at least). So you might want to have a look @ healing.
    I agree, but since pallys are getting a selfless healer buff next patch (and seeing that he probably wont be 85 until then) Ret will alot better in 2vs2, 3vs3 as of now paladins are awesome, sick burst, offhealing, shields, roflstomps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started arena as a ret paladin and got to 1700 in 2 weeks in 3v3 combo holy paladin ret paladin and a frost dk. Paladins can be good in 3v3 nothing wrong with just make sure you comp with a dps that can do alot of dps and you go in as suport and trow cooldowns to get your target down real fast.

in world pvp and battlegrounds paladins can own you make sure they dont take your wings

The weapon of my choice are great balls of fire!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    problem with ret is now that if a decent pvp opponent sees you pop your cd's and avoid/cc's/stops you for making good use out of them, you are kinda worthless for the next 2 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    just dont start with cooldowns wait for them to be to busy to notice that your popping cooldowns

The weapon of my choice are great balls of fire!