Poll: What will you choose?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know yet, I'm waiting until the 8th reveal, and a lot more info, and beta footage, and probably the char creation screen. Although assuming the game is at least half as good as I expect, I'll probably try all professions at some point.

I do know I'll be a Norn for my first/main though. Any chance we can edit the thread to include a second poll about race?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

I already rolled a Ranger at Gamescom, but I'll probably end up rolling one again once the game launches, and roll all of the other professions as well.

There will be at least 8 character slots either way, so I'll put them to use. (<- that has not been confirmed by numbers, but it was stated multiple times that you will not feel limited by your character slots unlike in GW1)

I've never been sure how to interpret "you will not feel limited". I mean, it's very subjective. I've heard it speculated that it might imply 5 slots (one for each race) rather than 8 (one for each class). While I hope it's the latter, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the former, and to be honest, as long as they are not too expensive, I wouldn't resent having to buy 3 more slots. I am going to get a LOT of hours of play out of this game (unless something goes horribly wrong, in which case I'll not be buying extras ) and there's no sub . . . 5 slots to start with is not unreasonable, and they do need to make money at the end of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

Not sure. I haven't thought about it a lot. Probably a warrior though. I roll warriors in pretty much every game. Engineer looks cool too.

Theif or Elementalist. I don't fancy magic that much, but I love the Elementalist concept. I played an Elementalist Mage in Vanilla (almost 50/50 points in fire and frost) and it was fun to switch from fire and frost depending what class you met or if you played in group.

Theif sounds loads of fun though..

Ah damn it, I'll go elementalist!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    Any chance we can edit the thread to include a second poll about race?
    To my knowledge you can't add a second poll, or even edit a poll. There is already a race thread somewhere I believe.