Anyone use DVDFab?

Hey I used the free trial of DVDFab and thought it was pretty good. Deciding if I want to pay $50 for it now. Any input? Is there a better/cheaper ripper program? Is there a free way to keep the trial version. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

IIRC you can use DVDFab in the most simplest mode (just copy all files from point a to point b) for free even if you don't pay for the program and keep using it as an expired trial, or at least you could when I last had the need for it. AnyDVDHD is the only other BluRay ripper and it costs even more (has yearly subscription). If you're talking about DVD ripping, there are plenty of free programs available.

Also, local laws might disagree with the fair use rules and disallow making backups or transcodes for personal use.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Go to slysoft's page, they make "anydvd" and all kinds of good stuff, I usually don't pay for many programs but they do such a good job with all their stuff, the updates are great, I highly recommend you look em up.

Deleted
    There are other dvdrippers out there, a simple google search should do the trick

But damn I thought about something completely else when i saw the thread title...