Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice the pattern here? Activision-Blizzard charging more for content and features that gamers have expected to be free?

When I bought Banjo-Kazooie for the N64 way back when, I knew that everything I needed to play and enjoy the game was already built in. Alas, times be changin'. I'm sad for the direction the industry is going.

link doesnt work, can someone post the article here?
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Deleted
    DICE must be grinning hard after reading this news.

Hardly a surprise really if you've followed the previous comments about the game. Sadly there's still going to be Millions of people paying for it.

Link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...423496054.html

the biggest surprise here is that people still play cod

Deleted
    It doesnt matter if they replace all models in the game with grey boxes, and let people use 1 gun, and make everyone pay 100$/month - they would still sell 30 million copies because it's CoD. Doesnt matter how bad reviews it gets(It's going to get good reviews anyway beause, you guessed it, it's CoD) it's still going to sell more copies than any game this year...such a terrible game(after CoD4) just doesnt deserve to be so popular. I guess if you make a game as easy as possible + EXTREME hype, you get CoD.

Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    the biggest surprise here is that people still play cod
    LOL so true, I stopped a while ago; tried the second Modern Warfare and found it repetitive. Run, die/ kill, respawn; repeat.

Please kill this terrible franchise already.