Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    Just curious about those hating the new drake, did you also hate when they added armor to the netherdrakes of past seasons?
    there will always be people who bitch about something. just right it off as baseless opinion and nothing more which is all it really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    BUT!

Those pvp mounts do look rather beast, I think I shall start doing Rateds!!!!!!!
    HE'S FALLING INTO BLIZZARD'S TRAP!

No, really, I think this is Blizzard's goal.

Yeah, let's give PvP players another lame remodeled mounts while PvE players get cool ass Dragonhawks.
    Shows how much Blizzard cares about PvP players. xPpPP

Deleted
    Meh I'll stick to my older Neatherdrakes, they were better than the Frostwyrms and are better than that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Meh I'll stick to my older Neatherdrakes, they were better than the Frostwyrms and are better than that
    Agreed D:

Vengeful was best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    Just curious about those hating the new drake, did you also hate when they added armor to the netherdrakes of past seasons?
    You do know I and many other got ARMORED netherdrakes before the actual non-armored ones came out along with the dailies, right? As in... Almost a year before.

Right?

More on topic, they can shove that Twilight Drake where the sun don't shine. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but that's just the way it is. Past 2 expansions we got good looking mounts before ANYONE else had access to similar models/skins, now they add armor to an UGLY, PvE-reward, drake mount and expect us to be happy with it? If I did not care so much for the rank 1 titles I'm getting this season I'd just disband all my teams, but that's just me overreacting (I really like mounts, asides arena it's all I care for in this game right now).

Fucking shit man. And to make it even worse, the broken system's RBG mounts look WAY better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    You do know I and many other got ARMORED netherdrakes before the actual non-armored ones came out along with the dailies, right? As in... Almost a year before.

Right?

More on topic, they can shove that Twilight Drake where the sun don't shine. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but that's just the way it is. Past 2 expansions we got good looking mounts before ANYONE else had access to similar models/skins, now they add armor to an UGLY, PvE-reward, drake mount and expect us to be happy with it? If I did not care so much for the rank 1 titles I'm getting this season I'd just disband all my teams, but that's just me overreacting (I really like mounts, asides arena it's all I care for in this game right now).

Fucking shit man. And to make it even worse, the broken system's RBG mounts look WAY better.
    which bg are you getting r1 on? o.0

Deleted
    For now, Vengeance.

Deleted
    seems like we have to quit arenas and just join raids, because mounts are better, ilvl of loot is better ... (;
    btw ty for that shiny mount i already have since 2 years, unarmored ofc

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Yeah, I'll probably keep riding my 10ICC drake over that terrible gladiator mount
    Whisper! maybe you can convince them to make a ''Halion model'' like drake thingie over it, I'm sorry you get such a terrible mount all of my glad friends pretty much told me

''Apathy I fking hate you and your pvE mount firehawk things while we GET A PINK DRAKE FROM OLD CONTENT WITH ARMOR I'M MAD'' xD

Im not doing a lot of PVP, but it makes me sad that its just the Twilight Drake Model with an armor... C'mon Blizz give us some new models !
    Armory & Homepage
    All Hope is Gone - EU Gul'dan is recruiting ! PN me oder visit All Hope Is Gone !

10+ Year Old Account
    They all look like ass. Ass that's trying way, way too hard. Well, except the drake, seeing as it's (like someone said) a recycled drake with a shitty crown on its head.

Yeah, guiz. Spikez are kewl. Moar spikez.

Kind of surprised there isn't a giant spiked dick poking out from under the Alliance horse. In fact, I'm sure it was just a clydesdale-shaped porcupine before a somewhat (lol) reasonable design lead promptly put a stop to it.

The fact that we dont get a special mount with an unique skin like the netherdrakes and frostwyrms were before everyone got access to them, is just lame. its sad that we get an already used model with some slammed on armor:S it is NOT what i was expecting :/

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguerra View Post
    The fact that we dont get a special mount with an unique skin like the netherdrakes and frostwyrms were before everyone got access to them, is just lame. its sad that we get an already used model with some slammed on armor:S it is NOT what i was expecting :/
    personally I was expecting you guys to get a firehawk mount mainly the green one =/

Yeah at least something new, something noone has seen before :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the rated BG mounts. Nice touch having Undead and Troll heads, at the back of the horse. =P

Deleted
    Even though I'm Horde and seeing a new wolf model is awesome, the Alliance War Steed looks the best imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Yeah, let's give PvP players another lame remodeled mounts while PvE players get cool ass Dragonhawks.
    Shows how much Blizzard cares about PvP players. xPpPP
    The Dragonhawk mount is a remodeled version, too. Also, the rated BG mounts look a lot better than the PvE ones, so I am happy.

Jesus, why are you idiots saying "Twilight Drakes were WoTlK", the whole purpose of this is Deathwing created the Twilight Dragonflight, he even turned sinestra into a "twilight dragon" and she creates them. The whole Cataclysm expansion is based on them (at least this first art) it fits perfectly.

Do I give you Ret Dreams?
    "It's your $14.95 a month, but when you are in a raid, you are wasting our $358.80."

Deleted
    Well the RBG mounts are cool.. I actually think I prefer the drake without armor z.z