Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    yes, they are very time consuming to make and make a whole range of animations for, then polish them, then fit the model onto it, check the clipping of the model when doing tha animations, then add the skin/pallet, etc.
    making a good model take alot of going back again and again and again and again and again....
    Well, "time consuming" is no excuse to not do it... they make millions of cash each month, so not hiring an artist/3D expert for a few months really is lame.
    (I do understand it though, it's a company, but still it's lame and lazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    How about new models instead of 30 reskins of the same mount over the last 5 years.
    Apparently, the fire hawks isn't a new model?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Apparently, the fire hawks isn't a new model?
    Although it looks awesome no it isn't. It's a reskinned proto-drake. But that doesnt bother me at all as the green and orange look awesome, purple looks horrible though =/

and we still dont have Winged Lion Mount... why they writing that it will be available SHORTLY after release of 4.1 if 4.2 is closer than far as we see...

-_-

"soon"

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like the drake use this thread to vent your opinions, please.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2549108216

10+ Year Old Account
    Those RBG mounts are pretty much the coolest mount there will be in-game IMO, and the fact that the Alliance ones got acual heads of the horde on them makes it infinitely more awesome.

But ehhhh those skulls on the Horde Wolf, aren't those Orc skulls? They remind me of the skull of Guldan http://www.wowhead.com/item=32483#screenshots:id=30461

Quote Originally Posted by Waterspark View Post
    /facedesk.....

BGs...derp.... Arenas ....
    big deal, you spend most of your time fighting not mounted.

Hey,

Made a small video about the twilight drake :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZDosxK8d44

damn.. its so crappy.... can you do video with horde wolf while running? im interesed did it have better animation of running than actual wolves which is terrible as hell.... they running as it had something invested in the anus -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamytwink View Post
    Hey,

Made a small video about the twilight drake :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZDosxK8d44
    Thanks, linked it to AJ and attached it to my post on the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by vadera View Post
    Those who are complaining about reskinned/rehashed mount , please please give an idea of what content/mount/raid/dungeon/etc do u want . And then let the people judge either u are better than Blizz or not. Atleast Blizz are doing something rather than nothing . Stop whining.
    Just off the top of my head a jet pack mount and a bat mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    damn.. its so crappy.... can you do video with horde wolf while running? im interesed did it have better animation of running than actual wolves which is terrible as hell.... they running as it had something invested in the anus -_-
    Yes, I plan to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Thanks, linked it to AJ and attached it to my post on the official forums.
    Oh thank you

The fire Raven god is just a raptor. Raptors are just two trolls making love

The Firehawk is just a protodragon. A Protodragon is a Tauren Dual Wielding Worgen with a gnome on his shoulders

All pvp mounts are regular mounts with armor, the armor is forged from the bones of children,puppies, and kittens.

Deleted
    spectral tiger still best looking land mount that fire raven lord is just anzu set on fire and raptor mount animations have always sucked make ur eyes go funny

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    The PvP horde wolf is probably the best looking ground mount in the game. The horse, on the other hand, looks like a table.
    spectral tiger is better looking than that u ever seen a spectral tiger at night on wow they glow in the dark like mad, spectral tiger is an old mount but its still dman rare and one of the best looking

I think the armor doesn't fit. A dark blue dragon and then suddenly it has shiny golden armor. If the armor would be darker it would be nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the mounts except the Drakes... Really disappointing.

Hey guys, let's put some armor on the WotLK drakes and call it a "New mount"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    really sick of the cool mounts being purely rare raid based mounts.. if you're not the raid leader / guild leader / or girlfriend of .. then the only hope is offering obscene amounts of money to be the first to get it. So dumb.
    Time to find new and better guild then? :O

Quote Originally Posted by vadera View Post
    Those who are complaining about reskinned/rehashed mount , please please give an idea of what content/mount/raid/dungeon/etc do u want . And then let the people judge either u are better than Blizz or not. Atleast Blizz are doing something rather than nothing . Stop whining.
    Its not our work to be creative, Blizz has to come it with the ideas.
    And when they finally come up with a new Model, you have to buy it in the pet shop.... For regular players there is just reskin over reskin....

Horde War Wolf is definitely my next mount goal. As a collector with 134 mounts, aiming for 150 before they add the achievement, I'll be starting Rated Bgs for this. I've got no wins, but intend to change that and have it by the month's end.

First time I've actually farmed a ground mount I wanted to use. Kudos Blizzard very nice ground mount.

The Firehawks are pretty awesome. Shame they used the Proto-Drake skeleton, though. Glad they didn't use the skeleton from Al'ar, though. They should have used the Regular Drake skeleton but when idle on the ground, have the "Sit" animation instead of on all 4s. The Slate Dragons in Stonecore show the "Sit" idle animation if you don't know it.

The Alliance PvP mount just makes me laugh XD Glad I'm Horde.

The Gladiator Mount... Literally uses the same exact skin for the Dragon itself. The armor is simply slapped on. People complaining about the model have a right to. They didn't even change the dragons skin. Just recolored it. I Don't get it because they've never re-used a skin for a mount that already existed. Even the Black Drake, Twilight Drake, Red Drake, and Bronze Drake used updated skin counts for the mounts. The fact that a Gladiator mount didn't shows they care less about it then the Bronze Drake. I'd be pretty pissed on that lazyness.

The armor on the drakes aren't bad. But they don't fit the dragon at all.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2011-05-31 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    Yay, rewarding Gladiators with new and exciting non rehashed mounts! Oh wait....
    so what´s the difference between this drake and any other gladiator drake? there wasn´t a single unique one between them they´ve just put armor on already existing drakes which matched the current theme(nether,frostbrood...).
    do you complain because it´s cool to complain about reskins nowadays or can you tell me the difference?(rhetorical question, there is none)