Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhate View Post
    actually I know you were trying to be sarcastic but vivendi games agress with you

everyone pays the same so they should have access to the same content, companions and mounts because if they do not then there is a chance that they will cancel their subscription
    They DO have access to the same content, companions, and mounts. If they want to obtain these items there is nothing stopping them from doing so.

Fire proto birds.

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickileet View Post
    What mounts will be given to the 0.5 % highest in RBG?
    Nothing! And you wonder why no one gives one fuck about rated bg's :\

Deleted
    i dont get the comic this week

PvPers are officially second class citizens in WoW.

if you complain about these mounts your a fucking idiot , do you remember how far mounts have come ? they should just keep giving you fuckers nether drakes , god knows that's all you deserve

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want the green fire hawk sooo bad.

After reading these reactions...

WTF blizzard!? This isn't even a CONTENT PATCH! Stop giving us rehashed old shit, omg! Money hungry bastards! You can totally tell that Deathwing's human form uses the human skeleton and walk animations as a base!
    ^ What I expect to hear when the Deathwing raid comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Alliance mount looks awesome with those heads. Much better than Horde ones imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    How about new models instead of 30 reskins of the same mount over the last 5 years.
    Are you also complaining that every human being has practically the same skeleton?

Get your reskins here! Get your reskins!

I'm looking forward to getting that Flameward Hippogryph. I'm glad to see I can get a fiery hippogryph without buying TCG cards. I'm disappointed in the Gladiator mount. I'll stick with my unarmored version of the Twilight Drake, thanks. I'm not impressed with the fire hawks, and I like the Fiery Raven Lord mount. It's unfortunate only 1% of the playerbase will ever see it.

Deleted
    Its weird how they award pathetic re-skins to the only part of the game that requires skill while the bpring monotone
    scripted doable-in-the-dark PVE-fights gets an awesome new mount.

Way to fail yet again blizzard. subscription will not be renewed.

I laugh hard at the glad mount.
    Btw ,I don't care about PvP,for me blizzard can delete pvp from the game,for sure WoW will be a better game without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    if you complain about these mounts your a fucking idiot , do you remember how far mounts have come ? they should just keep giving you fuckers nether drakes , god knows that's all you deserve
    I wonder how the PVE monkeys would like to get the same exact mount every raid tier with a different color. I wonder how they would like every tier gear to be the exact same with a slightly different color and a few spikes put onto the gear. You monkey retards would be bitching up a storm. God knows all you sheep care about is a DPS meter. Take a seat.

---------- Post added 2011-05-31 at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raldrag View Post
    I laugh hard at the glad mount.
    Btw ,I don't care about PvP,for me blizzard can delete pvp from the game,for sure WoW will be a better game without it.
    You must live a very dull life.

Deleted
    Ye.. because dancing around fire avoiding stuff that falls from the sky deserves alot more amirite?

gtfo

OMG. That purple fire hawk made me jizz. That thing is beyond sexy.

Shame that those firehawks are only given to no-life losers.

Dunno what are you moaning about, that armour plating on the drake looks pretty awesome.

Maybe that green firehawk will drop from that new firehawk rare Andrazor in Hyjal? *crosses fingers* =)

The netherdrakes are actually good looking, especially comparison to this. and I doubt we are "Your a fucking idiot" I'm not yours. *sadface*
    *Kitty trollface*