Deleted

Swap out Engineering for BS?

Hey, as the title says really. Having looked at the new 4.2 notes for the mark of the word tree factions it seems BS is getting a fair few items they can craft. I dont pvp, the only benefit i get from Eng is snapse springs and the epic head (does this vanish if u unlearn eng btw?).

Do you think it would be beneficial to swap Engineering for Blacksmith, grind it up to 525 before the new patch (plenty of time for it).

Im unsure of the move tbh, im a hunter and by the looks of the new gun you get (engineering), it sux. The polearm is the only real thing i could benefit from but ofc its just for the extra agility. My secondary prof is already mining.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
    Hey, as the title says really. Having looked at the new 4.2 notes for the mark of the word tree factions it seems BS is getting a fair few items they can craft. I dont pvp, the only benefit i get from Eng is snapse springs and the epic head (does this vanish if u unlearn eng btw?).

Do you think it would be beneficial to swap Engineering for Blacksmith, grind it up to 525 before the new patch (plenty of time for it).

Im unsure of the move tbh, im a hunter and by the looks of the new gun you get (engineering), it sux. The polearm is the only real thing i could benefit from but ofc its just for the extra agility. My secondary prof is already mining.
    All the new BS crafted items are BoE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killabee View Post
    All the new BS crafted items are BoE.
    I know, im talking about which proff is more viable to have for the future.

Eng for the craftable gun
    Bsmith for the polearm

and any other benefits they might carry

Deleted
    Come the 4.2 you got (as BS) new crafted pvp entry gear ilvl 358 (yeah more than bloodthirsty).

In the first weeks of Cata BS was a unending source of gold.You could make pieces at 5-8x the price of the mats.
    Patch 4.2 will not be so lucrative but dont have the slightless doubt:

Selling 365 weapons + Selling pvp crafted gear >>>>>>>>> Selling the gun.

Its not even the same league.

BS would probably be the way to go. But im sure the gun will bring in good gold, so will the new scope. Im already stocked up on mats for both and plan on being one of the first on the AH with these items. Either way you go, you can make a profit, specially if you are one of the first ones to aquire the recipe.

As for your engie helm, it wont disappear you just wont be able to equip it (and if you do, it wont give you any stats)
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS