Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I hope so. WotLK was fairly lacking in the "troll raids" department. The troll instances we did get were pretty meh; both of them strange underground places.

There's still the closed troll raid instance in Eversong Woods to possibly be added at some point. It wouldn't be the first instance entrance that doesn't end up being a raid, of course; just look at Uldum and Darkwhisper Gorge.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzcon2011 View Post
    Oops deleted wrong post, the troll in OP's pic is The Prophet zul and not King Rastakhan
    maybe its wrong but in wowpedia it shows that exact same photo in Rastakhan's page http://www.wowpedia.org/Rastakhan it says most likely so, yes probably that is Zul and not Rastakhan, but who is Zul?

The trolls will be back, the end of ZG seems to nod to that. Also, they deserve their own story, especially considering they are one of the few indigenous intelligent species of Azeroth, their contemporaries being, the insectoids of the aqir, the taurens and the dragons(who's intelligence comes from a outside source).

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    There's still the closed troll raid instance in Eversong Woods to possibly be added at some point. It wouldn't be the first instance entrance that doesn't end up being a raid, of course; just look at Uldum and Darkwhisper Gorge.
    I feel like a fail explorer but where is this closed off instance portal?? Also might interest people there is a closed instance portal at the very top of Karazhan that you can now access since you can fly (trying to redeem myself for not knowing about this one)

On the subject of troll raids/instances, it really seems like Blizz was trying to set up for something bigger, possibly a raid between Firelands and Deathwing? Has anyone heard anything else that would be a bigger contender to fill that raid gap? (Please not Trial of the Ring of Bloodinator)
    Druidjezus' Law: "As the length of any online discussion increases, the probability that [insert any topic here] will be mentioned approaches 1, duh."
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidjezus View Post
    On the subject of troll raids/instances, it really seems like Blizz was trying to set up for something bigger, possibly a raid between Firelands and Deathwing? Has anyone heard anything else that would be a bigger contender to fill that raid gap? (Please not Trial of the Ring of Bloodinator)
    Is the War of the Ancients raid still planned for 4.4(or thereabouts)?

If the bandied-about idea of the next expansion being a South Seas one turns out to be true, then it will probably be that we have to wait for 5.x for a troll raid.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.