Radeon 4250 vs 6370...Much of an upgrade?

Thought I would bring the question to the tech experts, as I am about as tech literate as my rat terrior.....

I am currently using a Radeon HD 4250 to run WoW, which does 'ok' for me. On FAIR settings it will run ~30 fps in most raid environments. I am looking at another notebook (it has to be a notebook as i travel alot), and the only thing in my price range is a Radeon HD 6370 (all other specs for both comps are well above recommended for WoW so I wouldnt think it an issue). My question is: is that really much of an upgrade as far as gaming performance? For me to buy another system for just a small performance upgrade wouldnt be worth it. I understand neither video card is for 'gaming', but it is the only step up that is still in my price range.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pav...&skuId=1686237

Thank you in advance for the input, it is much appreciated.

Radeon 4250 vs 6370...Much of an upgrade?
    A whole new world.

Slight knee-jerk reaction aside, it seems a bit edgy. Isn't it a dualchannel mobo? Then why 6gb ram? Puzzles the hell out of me. Oh well. I'd generally recommend looking at Darkan's stuff, yeah. Although the i7 seems a bit overkill from my amateur POV it's looking like a better bang for the buck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    A whole new world.

Slight knee-jerk reaction aside, it seems a bit edgy. Isn't it a dualchannel mobo? Then why 6gb ram? Puzzles the hell out of me. Oh well. I'd generally recommend looking at Darkan's stuff, yeah. Although the i7 seems a bit overkill from my amateur POV it's looking like a better bang for the buck.
    2x2GB & 2x1GB.

Deleted
    Can't you dish out a few more bucks and get a notebook with an HD 5650? It's a much faster card than the 6370 (WoW runs fine on everything maxed out except AA and shadows), and relatively inexpensive.