Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Techno Viking is a SWEDISH cop!

After years of trying to hide his true identity, our Aryan hero, the mighty Techno Viking has finally shown his face in the streets of Sweden. And not only did he expose himself to the camera as a police, but also beat the shit of wasted men that were already beaten. Oh yes, a great day for the Estate of Sweden!

Skip to 3:10 to see what real men look like.

He doesn't even look like him . . . His head is too large for example.

Deleted
    Don't be fooled by his disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Don't be fooled by his disguise!
    You're a fool if you think that's the techno viking. Someone's head does not increase twicefold, especially when they are over 20. Furthermore, the techno viking would be a lot older. Your video and post is therefore invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    You're a fool if you think that's the techno viking. Someone's head does not increase twicefold, especially when they are over 20. Furthermore, the techno viking would be a lot older. Your video and post is therefore invalid.
    You're a fool for arguing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You're a fool for arguing with him.
    You are a fool for quoting me! Get fooled, fool!

Although, on topic, it is not techno viking. He's not even remotely similar. WOW, he has no hair and a has not heard of Gillette, therefore, he must be techno viking!
    Last edited by Jaqera; 2011-05-31 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    WTF??? did he just knock down that poor guy with the cracked head? :S whats up with ur cops haha, while the one that caused the injuries got a way... haha, i must move some friends to ur country !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Procadin View Post
    WTF??? did he just knock down that poor guy with the cracked head? :S whats up with ur cops haha, while the one that caused the injuries got a way... haha, i must move some friends to ur country !
    he is calling the police fucking cunts and generally shouting at them and acting hostile. the police have shouted at him to sit down and stay down in the entire video 100 times over and he just shouts at them to stfu

Can someone translate this? I want to know what happened

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Can someone translate this? I want to know what happened
    the three white men (one of them bloody) were denied entry to the billiard hall, apparently owned by immigrants as courteously mentioned in the commentary. they start fighting with the bouncer that denied them. police arrives, the three white men aren't really satisfied with the result, the rest of the video explains itself.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    the three white men (one of them bloody) were denied entry to the billiard hall, apparently owned by immigrants as courteously mentioned in the commentary. they start fighting with the bouncer that denied them. police arrives, the three white men aren't really satisfied with the result, the rest of the video explains itself.
    thanks. not exactly what i expected... but it doesnt look like the bouncer started the fight and it doesnt look like hes attacking. hes just defending himself
    deserves them right.

man, the bald guy is bad ass, ill tell you that

10+ Year Old Account
    wooow these guys are lame fighters

if your gonna fight, then fight

if your not then dont stand there trying to slap each other like girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Procadin View Post
    Yes and it took so much force to knock him down. A 2 year old could even knock him down he was so belligerent. The police officers in knocking them down did very little and in most cases were helping them sit down without hurting themselves. It is the middle of the day and these guys were just kicked out of or restrained from entering an establishment and from what we can see in the film were prolonging the situation and if they would have stumbled away would have got in less trouble. Without knowing what happened leading up to when the filming started its hard to say who is exactly to blame for the situation that occurred but there were many witnesses and the majority seemed to be sober. The bouncer was quickly pulled to the side as well so feel secure that with the amount of police there that they will get to the bottom of this. I really can not agree with you in your sympathy of the "poor guy".

I thought it was great to see how many female police officers there were.

sweden need more cops like him.

Swedish men... *swoon*

10+ Year Old Account
    AVBRYT! AVBRYT! That's one toughass cop, don't you dare to think otherwise!
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

that's how you say "sit the f**k down" in sweden?
    This pretty much sums up how i feel about this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    wooow these guys are lame fighters

if your gonna fight, then fight

if your not then dont stand there trying to slap each other like girls
    What vid were you watching by the way? Cause the one i saw contained cracked heads and other great material
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    could any swede translate what happened? :P why is the guy at the start bleeding O_O?