Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by volar View Post
    could any swede translate what happened? :P why is the guy at the start bleeding O_O?
    Not much to translate really =P They're just cursing at each other and at the police.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero infiniti View Post
    that's how you say "sit the f**k down" in sweden?
    Not really :P Avbryt is Cancel :=)

Deleted
    I also like the fact that there are a good amount of female cops. But some don't think so, saying that they are useless in situations like this video. Anyway, his head was smashed by the guard's baton... more than two times, which I think was unnecessary. Still, it's sad that other people that do less resistance get the same treating. Indeed... I remember when I was 14 and drunk when one of those vikings threw my face to the rocky floor. Happens when you want to pee without their authorisation.

You deserved it, considering you were 14, drunk and breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post
    You're a fool if you think that's the techno viking. Someone's head does not increase twicefold, especially when they are over 20. Furthermore, the techno viking would be a lot older. Your video and post is therefore invalid.
    My "Internet smart-guy" sensors are a-buzzin'.

OT: I don't think it's him, but he looks tough and scary, plus he has a few of the same mannerisms as techno-viking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    I also like the fact that there are a good amount of female cops. But some don't think so, saying that they are useless in situations like this video. Anyway, his head was smashed by the guard's baton... more than two times, which I think was unnecessary. Still, it's sad that other people that do less resistance get the same treating. Indeed... I remember when I was 14 and drunk when one of those vikings threw my face to the rocky floor. Happens when you want to pee without their authorisation.
    Very true about women officers. Most of them are pretty strong and not out of place serving with men. In some instances, in the US at least, men will resist less and be more orderly when being detained by a female officer or even confronted by a female bystander. I think its funny that felons and people you might not think it of will still have some respect for women. There might be a psychological part to it and shame of female authoritarian figure even? Who knows? Those are not typical responses though most people I am sure could care less what the sex of the police officer is and will resist and fight with them.

lol what were you doing drunk in public at 14! I definitely don't think people have the right to be obsessive but in this film I was assuming that the man with the smashed head had a part in why his head was bleeding. That bouncer/security guard I'm sure will not get off if he was indeed judged to do something wrong. With all those witnesses and even someone filming it I'm sure the police will be able to sort things out. I am not Swedish though so I have no idea what was being said and what was going on though : (

How come the bouncers are allowed to use a weapon? Seems to me they are there to control and defuse the situation and not to make it worse. The 3 guys were probably being a bunch of asses but thats no reason to crack his skull. And it also didn't stop the guy from being aggresive anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sathanis View Post
    My "Internet smart-guy" sensors are a-buzzin'.
    I beg to differ Sathanis. If anyone told me such a thing IRL they would get the exact same response. Such is the life of an android.

Deleted
    well, still. he is drunk and probably suffers of traumas on the skull. they should just hold him still instead of pushing him around like retards. there is no justification to use violence against someone that might have bone fragments in his brain after receiving multiple hits... retarded swedish cops

Damn the videos gone..