Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1n View Post
    I think it's dumb that there is a mount reward that is unobtainable by any other means from arena. (also hate that there are those RBG only mounts now). Considering how unbalanced arena is (face it, its true) gladiator is mostly about getting an OP team and being mostly intelligent with how to exploit everything.

Yes, I personally am good enough where I can get them. But it's not worth server transferring just to find good pvpers :/
    Dude, u havent even been over 1500..my god....................

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hottedlol View Post
    Dude, u havent even been over 1500..my god....................
    lol? I wasn't aware you had access to all of my characters on every server.

lawl, work in arena? Nahhhh just get the FOTM comp and you're set.
    Yeah, except no. Trololol 0/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman View Post
    Yeah, except no. Trololol 0/10.
    Actually it's pretty much true. Obviously you can't be an idiot even with a good comp, but you really can't be an idiot an succeed in anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    PvP isn't the main focus of WoW (atleast not since Vanilla with fun BG's and world pvp) so they shouldn't even need to award gladiator mounts
    Claiming PvP had some focus in vanilla with hot needle stitched content few patches later is hilarious at best.
    Actually it's pretty much true. Obviously you can't be an idiot even with a good comp, but you really can't be an idiot an succeed in anything.
    Judging from way you are expressing yourself you never have been reasonably high in arena and you are one those that try to find something to blame for not being successful rather then trying to find way to improve.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually quite like the armor >_>

And don't get so upset over it, the later season mounts will be much cooler, just hold out (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    PvP isn't the main focus of WoW (atleast not since Vanilla with fun BG's and world pvp) so they shouldn't even need to award gladiator mounts
    Hurr durr ignore the parts of the game that I don't play blizzard. After all I'm the only person that matters, it's not like hundreds of thousands of people enjoy PVP or anything.

Pvp is a large part of the game now, arenas and rated bgs provide near equal gear to raiding. You cant tell us that PVP doesn't deserve rewards like it's some kind of 2nd class citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etsumii View Post
    I doubt someone who would whine about this would be good enough to ever get it.

Just sayin'
    Thank you!!

I bet you aren't on that small % good enough to get it, and i dont think those good enough will complain about that drake's model...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etsumii View Post
    I doubt someone who would whine about this would be good enough to ever get it.

Just sayin'
    You don't read official forums then I take it.

If you want a real mount you should pay for it like all the good customers.

Deleted
    I say enable the use of flying gladiator mounts in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Every little things Blizz did in cata like simplify everything, making wow a solo-mmorpg, alot of homogenization..
    I'm ok with all of it, really I am. I don't like it but they're not something that'd make me cancel subscription..

But now that I've seen how Cata Arena drakes will look like and how little work has been put into them, I feel extremely disappointed with whoever is leading wow development atm.
    They took a almost 2.5 year old mount and put ugly (subjective, some might like it) armor on it and made it a ultimate reward, something to show off with for the next 2 years for Pvpers.

I mean, how much lazier can they get? And please don't tell me Twilight Drake fits the expansion.. Alot of other things could also fit it, and yet they did the one with the least work.

In the past having arena mount meant something, in wotlk you didn't see frost wyrm for non-pvpers untill 3.3, so whoever had it was THE person to look at.
    Same in TBC, nether drakes were really hard to get untill later in the expansion, and even then they stood out.

But now if you wanna look similar to that dude who achieved top spots in Arena, make a raid group and go kill one boss from last expansion that's 2 and a half years old.
    It takes 20, maybe 30 min. And bam there you have it, mount almost exact same as the person with Gladiator.

What's next expansion, Gladiator's Armored Bronze Drake?

Edit: Changed title to be more descriptive.

Did you pay attention well leveling in the cata zones? We're fighting against the Twighlight forces, the drakes fit. Quit acting like a small child, that didn't get candy at the check out line.

also another note about your comparison between the Netherdrake mounts and this one are ****ing stupid. The Netherdrake just had armour, kinda like how these ones do, and the old ones don't. IMAGINE THAT!
    Last edited by Criptos; 2011-06-01 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    Did you pay attention well leveling in the cata zones? We're fighting against the Twighlight forces, the drakes fit. Quit acting like a small child, that didn't get candy at the check out line.

also another note about your comparison between the Netherdrake mounts and this one are ****ing stupid. The Netherdrake just had armour, kinda like how these ones do, and the old ones don't. IMAGINE THAT!
    L2 notice sarcasm. If I said frost wyrms had nothing to do with wotlk, you'd buy that aswell? -.-'

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The ultimate aware for arena is the title, not the mount.
    I'm a crazy taco.