Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EitherOrlok View Post
    They are mana addicts and allies of demons. They are in opposition to the ideals of their parent races.
    Just because they are addicted that does not mean they are abondoned by their race.
    Same goes for draenai, they turned after the fights against the warlocks. Yet they should not be abondoned.
    I understand your point, yet there are (for the draenei) some broken in the Exodar for example. Was it Nubundo? He was the main character in the novel Broken (found that one on wowiki, exellent read btw) and as Akama he slowly turned into a broken after fighting against the orcs and their warlocks.

For the body types. I agree, it would be a lot more work. Yet it would be nice, if they would give us a feature like that.
    Always bothered me, that the priest next to me looked like an animal^^

Quote Originally Posted by Medivh the Prophet View Post
    You had better not decrease them.
    I imagine a slider bar...

|------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Huge.....................................................................................I nfinitely Huge
    Last edited by phaffo; 2011-06-03 at 04:21 AM. Reason: quote

Quote Originally Posted by Cajete View Post
    Fact of the matter is - it's been years now. Blizzard needs to step it up and upgrade that game engine. Multi-core processor support, maybe 64 bit support? We live in 2011, video cards don't cost much. Otherwise, it's going to head down hill from here on out, they'll lose more and more subs (already happening) until they are forced to pre-maturely develop their new MMO and release WoW as free to play... all this as they clutch on their note pads and pray Diablo 3 and Starcraft can keep them afloat.
    We are way beyond an engine update being feasible. The game looks decent and is playable, plus we are on the declining side of WoW's life. Anyone at blizz with talent in this area is off working on Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone! I'm telling you re-vamping of the races to match the detail to the Worgen and Goblins would be beyond amazing.

Here's what I would request in terms of character customization/individualization:

1. Height/ Weight/ Level of Muscularity, Level of Muscular Size/

2. Hair Color/Skin Color/ Eye Color

3. Cosmetics (piercings, scars, tattoos, makeup)

4. MANY hairstyles

5. Palette Customization Of Armor

6. Cloaks (Back Armor) can wrap around the front of the chest (Full-Mantle is the term I believe)

7. Customize Placement Of Weapons

8. Select Desired Combat Stances

Basically what Original Post said-- At the very least, re-sprite/reformat the original races to match the level of detail as the Worgen and Goblins.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I would pay tons of money for this feature.

I would not spend one cent to play with my friends on a different server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroDivide View Post
    Everyone! I'm telling you re-vamping of the races to match the detail to the Worgen and Goblins would be beyond amazing.

Here's what I would request in terms of character customization/individualization:

1. Height/ Weight/ Level of Muscularity, Level of Muscular Size/

2. Hair Color/Skin Color/ Eye Color

3. Cosmetics (piercings, scars, tattoos, makeup)

4. MANY hairstyles

5. Palette Customization Of Armor

6. Cloaks (Back Armor) can wrap around the front of the chest (Full-Mantle is the term I believe)

7. Customize Placement Of Weapons

8. Select Desired Combat Stances

Basically what Original Post said-- At the very least, re-sprite/reformat the original races to match the level of detail as the Worgen and Goblins.
    Very good, especially your last points are very good. Some peoply may want a left handed character.
    Also where and how you want to wear your sheaved weapons. On your back like Blade, crossed on your back, hilt to the left or right side and the blade diagonal, both weapons lift or right, or like this I I on your back (sorry, really had no idea how to write that^^), and of course the same goes for your belt. Even daggers could be put into your boots.
    The cloak idea is very good, you also could add a the possibility to put on a hood of that claok.
    I love the idea of the combat stances. Really a great idea. Maybe add some to chose with special way of hiting and parrying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephy View Post
    Wish I could dye my gear tbh....
    this or maybe the dcuo outfit system.It'd be alot better then everyone looking like clones of each other.

Yes a revamp is needed but the worgen and goblins are fine
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love this game around 100x more if this were to happen, but unfortunately it would take a TON of work, and blizz would end up taking more flak at the fact that raid content would really suffer in it's place.

Maybe in the next expantion.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

I would love to play as a mag'har
    YOU - POOR
    ME - LEGENDARY

Bananas are my only weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaga View Post
    I would love this game around 100x more if this were to happen, but unfortunately it would take a TON of work, and blizz would end up taking more flak at the fact that raid content would really suffer in it's place.

Maybe in the next expantion.
    What are you talking about?
    There are other games that have had literally 10000 times these options FOR YEARS.
    You are saying that a BILLION dollar company can't dedicate ANOTHER team (keyword another, as in, not take a current team off of what they are already doing) to model art? Cata has had its good points, but I think the female worgen model alone shows exactly how much effort they are willing to dedicate to the game's art/options (it looks like a f-ing horse/deer with a stick up its hoohoo)

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    While this is a cool idea, and something all new MMO's should try to do, it's simply not something WoWs limited graphics engine can run (or at least in a pretty way).
    I don't think you understand what 'WoWs limited graphics engine" is actually capable of.

OT: I wish my hunter, warrior, shaman, etc. didn't look like every other hunter, warrior, shaman, etc. while wearing gear. The least they could do is make different sets for horde and alliance.

Deleted
    I would agree to some extent, especially on the variation between ears and noses etc etc

However i feel the addition of tattoo's and the like would be virtually pointless, since the nature of armour in WoW is of a concealing nature.

Just my two cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalConduit View Post
    I would agree to some extent, especially on the variation between ears and noses etc etc

However i feel the addition of tattoo's and the like would be virtually pointless, since the nature of armour in WoW is of a concealing nature.

Just my two cents.
    Absolutely right, if there wont be additional changes in the game for this ideas, than the point in tattoos and scars would be very questionable. But I am a big fan of the appearance tab, which I hope will be implimented, and maybe some more option to hide some more gear.
    Maybe if scars and tatoos would be implimented, blizzard would create gear fitting to show this feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not add Fel or Blackrock Orcs as well? Or Wildhammer and Dark Iron Dwarves?
    I mean come on... They're just new skin colors for most. They already exist. Is it so hard to let us use them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome Idea. I approve. Thumbs Up. Brofist.

Fund it.

If it makes characters more unique in any way shape or form, fund it.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I would love to play a broken draenei or dark iron dwarf.
    You can already play a Dark Iron.

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Why not add Fel or Blackrock Orcs as well? Or Wildhammer and Dark Iron Dwarves?
    I mean come on... They're just new skin colors for most. They already exist. Is it so hard to let us use them?
    Wildhammer and Dark Iron Dwarves are already playable.

Deleted
    I disagree with some of the models you suggested (Wretched, Leper Gnome, things like that) but I would like to see more customization.

I normally manage to find something I'm happy with when creating my characters so that isn't a huge issue for me personally but I really don't like the way my Armour looks and considering I have a full set of T6 I'd much prefer to be seen to run around in that rather than bits and pieces from Heroics.

My only worry with additional customization features is that it will cause people on bad connections, like myself, to lag and everyone appears to be a default skin on a default model whilst you wait for them to load. I found this to be excessively annoying when I played the APB beta last year, but I suspect if the customization features are kept more limited than APB's excessive amount of freedom then folks on bad connections should manage. ^.^

Deleted
    And I want To be able to chance the way I dance. Some kind of dance studio or something.