Addons to track cooldowns

In one of Swifty's latest videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7swv...el_video_title to be exact you can see exactly what I'm talking about. Now It looks like he is using Power Auras to track his Deadly Calm and Trinket, but what is he using to see the cool down on his Overpower, MS and Throwdown? Is that Power Auras as well? Lastly I was wondering if Power Auras can be set up to track a buff you placed on a target like beacon of light and etc. If not, what addon can? I hope someone here can help.

it's extra action bar

You can do pretty much the same thing with TellMeWhen. It's a good addon and highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    You can do pretty much the same thing with TellMeWhen. It's a good addon and highly recommended.
    Installed it a few days ago and it's pretty nice.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use ExtraCD to track procs - pretty simple addon but it will scan through your gear and talent tree for anything procc'able. Shows icons on your screen with glow when it's available to proc, green countdown numbers while procc'ed, red countdown numbers to show CD when it's down.

Deleted
    TellMeWhen is what Swifty uses :P He also uses something else that flashes once things are off cooldown forgot what that one is called though, however TellMeWhen does everything you could want.