Deleted

Body and Soul Bug?

Dunno if this has been documented anywhere like the official forums but has anyone else been casting Power Word: Shield and it not providing the speed boost? It seems to happen randomly during raids for me. Its not a common occurrence but it happens often enough to annoy me. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this in the PTR or?
    Because it works perfectly.
    Are you sure you are targetting yourself?
    Because I've been retargetting other people and casted it on them instead.

I don't think there is anythign wrong wit it. We have few priests and none on our server complained.

I've never seen my Body and Soul fail. Not sure what is happening for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Dunno if this has been documented anywhere like the official forums but has anyone else been casting Power Word: Shield and it not providing the speed boost? It seems to happen randomly during raids for me. Its not a common occurrence but it happens often enough to annoy me. :S

Log your combat log to a file and scour it afterwards to see if the buff is listed in the combat log. Check for unusual fades, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Denae View Post
    I've never seen my Body and Soul fail. Not sure what is happening for you.
    This.

char limit >_>
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    It might be that another speed buff was present.

As of a few weeks I am unable to have darkflight and Body and Soul active at the same time on me. If I have darkflight active and cast a Power Word: Shield on me, I do not gain the Body and Soul effect.
    If I haven't used Darkflight and cast a shield on me, Darkflight gets greyed out until Body and Soul wears off.

So it would seem, Body and Soul can no longer stack with other speed buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anope View Post

As of a few weeks I am unable to have darkflight and Body and Soul active at the same time on me. If I have darkflight active and cast a Power Word: Shield on me, I do not gain the Body and Soul effect.
    If I haven't used Darkflight and cast a shield on me, Darkflight gets greyed out until Body and Soul wears off.

That is a bug then I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they specifically made Body and Soul stack with stuff as of either 4.1 or 4.0.6, it used to not. I remember because I was excited to see how retarded fast our DK tank would be on Atra with Darkflight + BaS

Deleted
    I've noticed the same thing happen in my raids. Luckily it only happened outside of bossfights, having no speed for atra's breath for instance might be painful.

Deleted
    Yes I thought it might be because of another speed boost effect already active on the target. Its only recently that I've seen it happen though. It can happen regardless of weather I am shielding myself or others.

The two cases where it happened that stick out in my mind are when I used it on a Prot Pally and a Spriest, neither of whom are worgen so no idea. Like I said, it just seems to randomly not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Anope View Post

Nitro boosts won't work either until B&S speed buff runs out. Utter crap, especially that I figured it out the hard way :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iebe View Post
    I've noticed the same thing happen in my raids. Luckily it only happened outside of bossfights, having no speed for atra's breath for instance might be painful.
    On that note, as the flame kiter(yay holy priests), it seems to still stack with Swiftness Potion(which by the way, is crazy fun)