Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lost a ScaleSlicer to a warlock. Was not amused. RL said for everyone to need it as it was BOE... even though I actually needed it :| Then the warlock said he'd sell it to me for a "discount" at 12k. I hate PUGS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Limiter View Post
    people will still ninja just to vendor. but still is a good idea.
    Sad but true.

This is also the reason why people aren't happy with Cataclysm, it's nothing to do with lack of content/OP classes in PvP or anything else they QQ about - it's the decline of the WoW community as a whole.

And it's this very reason why most of the decent players don't PUG, they go with their guild after having their fingers burned too many times by random asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I will be able to console myself with the fact that they will not be making several thousand gold from it though.
    Weather or not someone else on a difference server made more gold out of it or not is kinda irrelevant to me, as you still didn't get the opportunity to have a fair roll on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Least that will stop the sneaky Ninjas
    Improvement, yai!

But, it still won't do much against the ninja DE'ers. :P Oh well, improvement is improvement, is good.

This update was suppose to come in 4.1 if im not mistaken. Aleast im pretty sure i saw it in some patch notes around 4.1...
    Awesome change, to bad it will take people some time to learn.

One of the best changes in my eyes, completely screws over ninja's.

---------- Post added 2011-06-01 at 12:13 PM ----------

But, it still won't do much against the ninja DE'ers.
    Maelstrom crystals are barely worth anything anymore, doupt they will need blues/epics just to gain profit a small profit from DE.

The item should also lose its vendor price.

After the patch I can see 1 or 2 people from every group saying this rule change in /p chat several times; which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Steefiepie View Post
    You're an idiot yourself for not waiting a few seconds before pressing need/greed. If i see someone pressing need while he doesn't need it, i obviously just press need as well. Problem solved.
    Idk why blizzard is like 6 years too late with this "update"
    How the fuck is "pressing need as well" problem solved ? Now you cant make thousands of gold with that item. Re-read what i wrote, the only issue with it is that most people will STILL need because they DONT KNOW that it will make the item BoP... So needing wont solve anything, execpt maybe gaining you a few g to vendor.... gratz ?

They should just ban everyone who ninja's for life. That solves a lot more than this patch.

These people will always stay assholes no matter what kind of mechanics you put in the game. Like people here say they will just need on these items out of spite or just to cause grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech11 View Post
    Maelstrom crystals are barely worth anything anymore, doupt they will need blues/epics just to gain profit a small profit from DE.
    Money is money.
    I see a LOT of ninja-Enchanters in the Zandi dungeons especially, like mages that roll on spirit gear for Off-Spec.
    That said I do think that there should be an "Enchant" tax, so the disenchanter in the dungeon has a (slightly) higher chance of winning the roll if all players click Disenchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Money is money.
    I see a LOT of ninja-Enchanters in the Zandi dungeons especially, like mages that roll on spirit gear for Off-Spec.
    That said I do think that there should be an "Enchant" tax, so the disenchanter in the dungeon has a (slightly) higher chance of winning the roll if all players click Disenchant.
    But greedy is greedy!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steefiepie View Post
    You're an idiot yourself for not waiting a few seconds before pressing need/greed. If i see someone pressing need while he doesn't need it, i obviously just press need as well. Problem solved.
    There is no need for insults, especially if you don't understand how the roll system works in practice.

It is not always possible to roll 'need', even if someone else was able to. For example, if a plate BoE drops, a clothie cannot roll 'need' on it, so it doesn't do them a lot of good to wait to see what other people roll first.

The system is imperfect and sometimes you can 'need' roll things that are inappropriate to your class, but many times you cannot.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |