Best leveling spec?

Hi, I want to open a paladin and I was wondering which one is faster for leveling through dungeons/quests? Protection or retribution
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imtor/advanced

Grimtor - Protection warrior - The maelstrom EU.

I have never really leveled a Paladin, but I believe the fastest would be Prot, because of AoE grinding and instant dungeon queues.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

All throughout classic content and arguably BC and Wrath too, tanks do about as much damage as DPS do, with the benefit of instant queues whenever you want.
    DPS only actually started reliably out-dpsing me around level 84.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Deleted
    Id go for prot. Can do like 3-4 your lvl mobs at a time.

I'd give em all a try.

I lvl'd prot way back in BC. I lvl'd ret in wrath and I lvl'd shockadin in Cata (<== way a blast btw)
    Real Paladins Do It with Crusader

Deleted
    ret before 30 as with herilooms your probably 1 shoting with crus strike and defo every 3 mobs with a tv,
    at level 30 buy dual spec and fing yourself a 1h+sheild as any group quests + random instances can be isnta qued or solod as prot.

Actually I think ill go shockadin, Dpsing while in holy spec... that could work, right?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imtor/advanced

Grimtor - Protection warrior - The maelstrom EU.

I leveled ret on my paladin I started in Cata and it was much much faster than prot

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    prot because of instant dungeon que, also pretty sick in bg ret is also good tho if u just want to quest.

I stand by Ret in this arguement.

I just hit level 50 on my warrior, questing solo. With a bunch of heirlooms, I blow **** up. I cannot charge to half my enemies because it's not up. Levels 30-40 I blew through in a little over 2 hours.

Dungeon queue is slowing you down in terms of pure leveling speed.
    Half the time I get with a group that doesn't have a clue what to do with their class, don't know the dungeons (that I've known for years), and have greys instead of heirlooms. As a tank you're just going as fast as your dps can kill things, which for me isn't fast enough. It's painful.

And people argue "Oh on my Prot paladin I solo'd like 4 mobs my level the whole time I leveled him!". This is not commonplace though. It's not exactly frequent that you have the opportunity to fight massive massive amounts of enemies at once. In many places, enemies are spread out, and you'd have to be running around for 10 seconds to gather them up. By the time you've gathered your 3 together, the Ret would have killed one.

Use your cooldowns effectively and Ret will handle things so well, you'll be leveling crazy fast.

My 2 cents. Good luck leveling your Paladin!