Poll: Dps get 200% healing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

200% healing for dps

Should dps have the 200% heal crits or should only healers when they pick there spec get it?
    As this could potential make off healing for a ele shaman WAY out of control. This could also get nerfs to healing and many other things to go wrong.
    Last edited by Iyarashii; 2011-06-01 at 04:33 PM.

um the problem now is dps'ers doing to much healing ....
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    No ! obviously not... come on dps shouldnt even get any damage :S lawl we have tanks for it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenas View Post
    No ! obviously not... come on dps shouldnt even get any damage :S lawl we have tanks for it..
    PvPers? :P

Nah we shouldnt, our healing is fine... apart from a few *cough* blood dk *cough* but that needs reducing not increasing :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    PvPers? :P

Nah we shouldnt, our healing is fine... apart from a few *cough* blood dk *cough* but that needs reducing not increasing :P
    I mean like Healing Surge not abilities like that 0.o

10+ Year Old Account
    What kindof dumb question is this? How come you didnt think about pvp? Yeah of course that would make sense, and then all healers would be useless, just go dps and off-heal.

Deleted
    DPS should not even get any Heals to begin with. This counts every single class, even the Casters. Just L2P and staying alive will be child's play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    I mean like Healing Surge not abilities like that 0.o
    since patch healing surge is garbage and nearly never used now, not enough healing for the mana cost

Quote Originally Posted by Dirigaaz View Post
    since patch healing surge is garbage and nearly never used now, not enough healing for the mana cost
    The only time you should use it is if you need to heal that person within 1.5 second or they are going to die. That is literally the entire point of the spell, that is the role that spell is designed to fill.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirigaaz View Post
    I am giving an example. Also do some of you not get it, I am saying that if dps were to get 200%crit heals that off healing would be a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    DPS should not even get any Heals to begin with. This counts every single class, even the Casters. Just L2P and staying alive will be child's play.
    have you done a single raid where not a single dps got hit? because that seems like exploiting to me there are very few bosses where the raid doesnt get hit by aoe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    The only time you should use it is if you need to heal that person within 1.5 second or they are going to die. That is literally the entire point of the spell, that is the role that spell is designed to fill.
    With the massive nerfbat going straight for Healing Surge, it simply won't be worth casting even at that point. The amount of Health it heals will be gone in about one attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    With all passive/instant damage from each class going on now, not having any heal or shield kills you in seconds
    Vol'jin fanboy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenas View Post
    Don't know if serious.

With the massive nerfbat going straight for Healing Surge, it simply won't be worth casting even at that point. The amount of Health it heals will be gone in about one attack.
    Then if Healing Surge kept them alive for that one attack where they would have died otherwise (such as if you tried casting a longer cast time, bigger heal), it did exactly what it is supposed to. The only time you should use it is if they are going to die without it, and will survive with it. That's it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.