Wireless Home Theatre

I thought this would probably be the best forum to ask for advice.

Situation: Want to put a tv with a satellite/cable box in a room that doesn't have any wiring set up and putting in new wiring would be extremely difficult. There is a room nearby that is wired though. Does anyone know of any kind of wireless home theatre equipment? any recommendations on brands/equipment? Would the satellite/cable box have to be set up in the other room and then sent over wirelessly and if so would I have to go into the other room to change the channel? Any equipment that would let me broadcast the single to multiple tvs?

HD steaming would be ideal but not 100% necessary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I thought this would probably be the best forum to ask for advice.

Situation: Want to put a tv with a satellite/cable box in a room that doesn't have any wiring set up and putting in new wiring would be extremely difficult. There is a room nearby that is wired though. Does anyone know of any kind of wireless home theatre equipment? any recommendations on brands/equipment? Would the satellite/cable box have to be set up in the other room and then sent over wirelessly and if so would I have to go into the other room to change the channel? Any equipment that would let me broadcast the single to multiple tvs?

HD steaming would be ideal but not 100% necessary.
    Run it through your electricity sockets (sorry I'm Belgian, I don't know how you people call them). Here's an example of one:
    http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...duct_Id=495008
    It's not the cheapest one you can find, but it was just to give you an example.

Looking for something not internet based, sorry if that wasn't clear in OP

Deleted
    Oh sorry, digital TV user here, it goes through interwebz so I was completely in that mindset. I don't know what standards are used where you live (We use coax for TV, I assume it would be the same, but you guys use different sockets and cables for everything).

Yeah, this is my first time trying to do something like this. Something you linked could work but the problem being none of the tvs we have are internet ready (I could for instance get an internet-ready blu-ray player and then run the satellite/cable through that, but that would involve buying that as well, not to mention this is for my parents so keeping it as simple as possible would be nice)
    Last edited by bals; 2011-06-01 at 08:48 PM.