Leathrworking in 4.2

With the new leg armor for tanks coming, crafted with 1 Pristine hide and 20 Volatile earth. Do you think it's worth stocking up Savages and Voaltile earths now, to craft the leg armor and sell when 4.2 comes? Since the prices probably will rise when the patch comes live.
    What do you think, do you think we will be able to make a huge profit or atleast a decent amount out of it?
    Inception is nothing but 2 different states of interception.
    -Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the enchant with agi, it gave dodge. But oh well, another 300g down the drain.
    I need to get the last 20 skill ups on my LW.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Well all non-druid tanks will have to buy it, make the math from that.

Agi won't give dodge anymore to Plate users. That's why they're adding a new one for you to have something to benefit from outside of Stamina.

sure prices will go up

Deleted
    Volatile Earth's price will rise, no doubt about that. Truegold, Hardened Elementium Bar and this new leg armor will all require Volatile Earth.

You mean your just catching on that you should save volatiles and savage leather because a leg enchant came out but not because the pvp items require them or the 378s require pristines?

The problem with storing up goods for the expansion is that too many people do it. Prices become unstable and rocket up and down, but average costs don't rise significantly. Those who stored goods dump them almost immediately in the fear that they'll get upside down on their inventory. Meanwhile, the new critters and nodes drop more goods for the same labor as the old critters. The new goods are easier to get, therefore cheaper. If the market isn't sufficiently inflated to cover the difference, you will lose money. People using auctioneer are particularly susceptible to overbuying because they'll think that the temporary high price is the average going price.

I like the volatility -- it lets me buy low and sell high -- but I'm not storing a whole bunch of materials unless it is at a good price.

10+ Year Old Account
    /2 Maxed [Leatherworking] LFW ___g per orb, have ___

this is my preferred method, I can usually charge someone more for a pristine than the AH value of the leather to get it. And with my fiance being a miner, earth is no issue.

With a common recipe like the leg armor, I wait to post until they start saying things like:

/2 LF LW for leg armor TIPPING BIG!!! PLEASE???

Deleted
    After removing the agi-dodge conversion, they made the tanking leg enchant worthless with few tanks relying on stamina. This is their way of saying they are sorry. WTB mastery leg patch.

they have a new leg armor for tanks. pay attention to the notes, saw it like a week ago.

I just want more BoE gear. Its silly that so many slots are near impossible to fill each tier.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    The problem with storing up goods for the expansion is that too many people do it. Prices become unstable and rocket up and down, but average costs don't rise significantly. Those who stored goods dump them almost immediately in the fear that they'll get upside down on their inventory. Meanwhile, the new critters and nodes drop more goods for the same labor as the old critters. The new goods are easier to get, therefore cheaper. If the market isn't sufficiently inflated to cover the difference, you will lose money. People using auctioneer are particularly susceptible to overbuying because they'll think that the temporary high price is the average going price.

I like the volatility -- it lets me buy low and sell high -- but I'm not storing a whole bunch of materials unless it is at a good price.
    Yes I agree. But only leatherworkers will be able to make the leg armor, and I don't think there's that many leatherworkers, and not all of them will know this coming.

For those being a bit sceptical; I made the math, and for me to go 0/0, I will need to sell them for 185g each. And I don't think they ever will hit that low of a price.
    Inception is nothing but 2 different states of interception.
    -Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    To people lecturing about agi on tanks.
    I liked the enchant with agi, it gave dodge. But oh well, another 300g down the drain.
    Past tense, thank you for reading.

(even thought its not live yet)
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.