Poll: Should I or No!?

10+ Year Old Account

Account Issue Poll

Alrighty so here's my issue. So I was playin WoW as per usual on my day off and all of a sudden the Internet blows out. Since I was kind of in the middle of something I said to myself "Meh" i'll just go out to starbucks and use that Wi-Fi for the next hour or two. So I grabbed my laptop out of my drawer and went on to my merry little way to starbucks. Sit down and opened WoW. Went to log in and WHAMO. My account has been locked for Suspicious activity!? So I get the email and it tells me Yadda Yadda Yadda Reset your password. Remove Virus's etc etc. So i'm like okay whatever ill go do that quick. I go onto the battle.net website and try to recover my password. Now here's the problem.

I DONT REMEMBER MY SECURITY PASSWORD

Yeah I know stupid arnt I?

So I look at the next option on the list.

"Do you have a Activation key from BC WOTLK CATA or SCll"

So I go ahead and click it and whammo I do not have any Activation Keys Since I moved and Chucked out the cases and just threw em into an XboX case a couple weeks ago.

Which then leads me to calling up blizzard on the phone. I give him my info.. everything except the Security Password and a Activation key. I was able to prove everything else except my birthdate. Which I lied about when i made my account a couple years ago ( I wasnt able to make an account without lying about my age)

He asked for a credit card iv made several Purchases on which i gave to him. His response was to go out and fill out an Account Information card and put my ID on it. He said even with that it is still going to be hard to get my account back in my hands.

So what do you think? Do you think I should get my account back?
    Last edited by McLøvin; 2011-06-01 at 06:28 PM. Reason: HASHASHAHSHASH