Question for experienced pvp locks about gear.

Hello and thanks for reading.

Do high rated locks use "all" pvp pieces or do they use some pve pieces as well. I know pvp gear is needed, but we lose a lot of important stats stacking resilience. Is there a certain point where you have enough resilience and can use a couple pve pieces or should I go for all pvp pieces? Thanks for any replies.

There are 7 Warlocks in the top 20 3v3 teams in the world, 5 of them use only PvP gear, the other 2 swap out 1 trinket.

I find looking at them gives a pretty good guideline of what to do.

Yea all pvp gear with volcano deck seems to be the way to go now that resil has had a lil nerf past 32%

10+ Year Old Account
    the best you can do is keep stacking as much resilience till you feel you have enough of it.
    If you feel you have enough with only 3.7k resilience, then dont worry to much about a second pvp trinket and go with a pve one instead.
    Depending on the comp you roll you should either go for passive bonusses or a on usetrinket.
    swapping out more then 1 other pvp piece really isnt that smart since warlock is pretty shit atm and will have to eat craploads of dmg that other classes can easly avoid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    the best you can do is keep stacking as much resilience till you feel you have enough of it.
    If you feel you have enough with only 3.7k resilience, then dont worry to much about a second pvp trinket and go with a pve one instead.
    Depending on the comp you roll you should either go for passive bonusses or a on usetrinket.
    swapping out more then 1 other pvp piece really isnt that smart since warlock is pretty shit atm and will have to eat craploads of dmg that other classes can easly avoid.
    Only 3.7k resi?
    How much do you guys wear? I as a rogue uses agi in every possible socket (not pure) got 2 sockets with half resi, on pve trinket. I assumed every class focused on their primary stat?