Power Auras Classic HELP!

How do I use this addon to change my default proc for pryoblast?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the aura is called Pyroblast! with the exclamation mark at the end.
    Try tracking it. Check for a Buff cast by yourself with "Pyroblast!" as name, rest should be intuitive.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    I believe the aura is called Pyroblast! with the exclamation mark at the end.
    Try tracking it. Check for a Buff cast by yourself with "Pyroblast!" as name, rest should be intuitive.

I'm new to this addon so I dont know exactly what you mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you really should consider reading the addon description and/or documentation, which is given here:
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-classic.aspx
    Probably the same page you downloaded it from.

How to use
    Type /powa, to open the effect browser
    Click on the button "New" to create a new effect
    On the effect editor, you can choose the texture to apply to the effect, the position, the size, the symmetry, be creative :P
    Below, select the activator of the effect (like a buff, debuff, etc...)
    Enter the name of the buff, debuff... just below (or a part of the buff, like "clear" for activation with the buff "clear cast"). Don't forget to read the tooltips for more help on ways to enter the names
    It's ready ! Close all windows, when you gain the buff/debuff, the effect appears
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

thats is how to add a new one, but i can't find anywhere how to change the existing ones

The existing ones are Blizzards, so, you turn them off and use Power Auras instead.
    Moo.