Poll: would you like to see this in game*read 1st post*

10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Guild Roster Info Window

think it would be nice to be able to see which alt belongs to which main w/o having to look @ each toons guild info.
    I'm thinking something along the lines of the profession layout but instead it lists all main toons that will xpand (like xpanding a profession)

Now how would you go about that . . i think it would be something that the gm or proper rank could input
    Upon joining you (the new inductee) would tick a little box next to your name as it would normally appear in the guild window that would highlight the status of the toon as "Main"

Upon bringing another toon into the guild you would once again be able to choose "Main" or "Alt"
    Once you select "Alt" you would then be able to enter the name of your "Main" toon

I've posted this on the official forums @ the following link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592854001
    Last edited by Weiland; 2011-06-01 at 10:15 PM. Reason: added "Offical Forums" link

It'd have to be tied to an account. Otherwise I could make a character, act like an asshole and claim to be the alt of a guildy I am not.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea there would have to be some lvl of trust and respect but no system is w/o its flaws (PSN anyone LoL)

If there is no way of checking the validity of it, then really it would serve no purpose if you can just lie.
    Such a system would either need to be built-in, in that that information is presented by the game client but then you have to take into account privacy, in who can view that and the right to have privacy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weiland View Post
    yea there would have to be some lvl of trust and respect but no system is w/o its flaws (PSN anyone LoL)
    Too soon! (JK )

OT - I don't think it would be a problem in smaller guilds where everyone knows everyone (like my raiding guild, for example - our roster is basically just us raiders). For bigger "social" guilds who invite anyone and their mother, I could definitely see this being a hassle.