Thread: Chat thread!

  1. #10021
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I can say that bro was most definitely mad.

    Besides, it's not like 4.2 won't be out until October.


  2. #10022
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,128
    Once again....

    Resentful says something completely harmless, other people say similar things in the thread, and someone specifically targets you.

    Any confirmation from a mod if it's the same IP address? Sounds fishy...

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  3. #10023
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Once again....

    Resentful says something completely harmless, other people say similar things in the thread, and someone specifically targets you.

    Any confirmation from a mod if it's the same IP address? Sounds fishy...
    I can have Dalliah take care of it later ahaha or Sunshine!

  4. #10024
    That thread pretty much seems like a "my cock is bigger than your's" thing.


  5. #10025
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    That thread pretty much seems like a "my cock is bigger than your's" thing.
    That and a very mad person :3

  6. #10026
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    That and a very mad person :3
    Yeah, can't forget the RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEG.


  7. #10027
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Yeah, can't forget the RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEG.
    GUNNER WE GET IT

    You are SO SEXY

    Like YOUR EGO IS SHOWING GOD DAM I'm MAD

    ANGRY INTERNET PERSON HERE <da<fSGSGKG

  8. #10028
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    GUNNER WE GET IT

    You are SO SEXY

    Like YOUR EGO IS SHOWING GOD DAM I'm MAD

    ANGRY INTERNET PERSON HERE <da<fSGSGKG
    I can't help it that I was born beautiful :c

    But sleepy time is has now begun! Good night, chat thread!
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2011-06-28 at 07:57 AM.


  9. #10029
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

    I'm sorry but if that's the reason why you're life sucks then you have nothing to complain about.
    Yeah I was kinda thinking that
    Also Resentful is fat and smelly
    I would know I rode him/her/it

    Also relevant to Resentful


    Adriana told me about your life choice
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

    VANTUCKY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

  10. #10030
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Yeah I was kinda thinking that
    Also Resentful is fat and smelly
    I would know I rode him/her/it

    Also relevant to Resentful


    Adriana told me about your life choice

    LOL <3 you stuffs

  11. #10031
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    LOL <3 you stuffs
    On the off chance you have tits
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

    VANTUCKY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

  12. #10032
    Good morning everyone

    I didnt leave you Resentful, i crashed around 5am and dreamnt about you

  13. #10033
    The Unstoppable Force I change my name a lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,538
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    Good morning everyone

    I didnt leave you Resentful, i crashed around 5am and dreamnt about you
    What is wrong with you

  14. #10034
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Morning everyone

  15. #10035
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Morning everyone
    It isn't morning
    DUMB BRIT FACE
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

    VANTUCKY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

  16. #10036
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    It isn't morning
    DUMB BRIT FACE
    yes it is go away

  17. #10037
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    yes it is go away
    Pretending to take care of your teeth. YOURE BRITISH DONT LIE TO ME
    I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Bows were made for tools of war. They go in the same pot as guns. There is ZERO reason to own a bow in 2014. Tools of war have no place in civilian homes.
    A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY FREE OF HATE

    VANTUCKY PRIDE WORLD WIDE

  18. #10038
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Pretending to take care of your teeth. YOURE BRITISH DONT LIE TO ME
    I wasn't pretending i has nice teeeeeef!

  19. #10039
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    What is wrong with you
    Nothing only messing with you Resentful.

    @Adriana good morning hun did you sleep well?

    @Stuffs we brits do look after our teeth, just not the apperence of them. Only to make sure they are clean and white, who cares if they are crooked :P

  20. #10040
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    Nothing only messing with you Resentful.

    @Adriana good morning hun did you sleep well?

    @Stuffs we brits do look after our teeth, just not the apperence of them. Only to make sure they are clean and white, who cares if they are crooked :P
    I slept alright.....i had to wake up and go batter my dog because he was barking at the postman/woman

    and this is true, in japan or somewhere around there they actually find crooked teeth cute, i opted for braces though cause i wasn't confident in smiling lolol but now i'm like all the time yahhhhhh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •