Thread: Chat thread!

  1. #1

    Chat thread!

    Hi,

    I'm seeing we can get a great conversation going in the "Post your picture"-thread. Chat about anything and everything in here!

    ( ¬‿¬)

    Let's start off easy, who are you?
    Last edited by Longview; 2011-06-01 at 11:15 PM.
    dotabuff . second dotabuff . steam . last fm . read the god damn stickies and join "mmo-champion" channel in dota 2

  2. #2
    Longview, I am your father.

  3. #3
    I'm the guy with the gun.

    It ain't your booty, it's your beauty.

  4. #4
    I am Murloc! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    5,870
    A Diglett, spelled wrong. *nods*

  5. #5
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,532
    This may be Longview's first successful thread.

    Easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go boy

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Longview, I am your father.
    Zefie; this is your mother. Go to bed.
    dotabuff . second dotabuff . steam . last fm . read the god damn stickies and join "mmo-champion" channel in dota 2

  7. #7
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    we love you longview, Sure you know my by now right?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Who are you, who am I, charades.
    Oh no, you're here to molest me, aren't you?

    :O
    :|
    :/
    :-J

    It ain't your booty, it's your beauty.

  9. #9
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    446
    I'm teh Quirin of epicness

  10. #10
    hi, im Luke, lets chat about world of warcraft. zomg i want every mount in game

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Oh no, you're here to molest me, aren't you?

    :O
    :|
    :/
    :-J
    You just creeped me out enough to make me laugh. My mind is paradox'd...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    we love you longview, Sure you know my by now right?
    Who are you? :/

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And his first derailed thread.
    Yeah, do I need to remind you of this?
    dotabuff . second dotabuff . steam . last fm . read the god damn stickies and join "mmo-champion" channel in dota 2

  13. #13
    last quote in my signature

    for you longview


  14. #14
    I am Murloc! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    5,870
    I've been posting this in every thread I can so far, I love it too much. :<
            |\           /|
             |\\       //|
            :  ,> `´ ̄`´ < 
    .        V            V
    .        i{ ●      ● }i 
           八    、_,_,     八 _
         // 个 . _  _ . 个 ‘,  /\
        / ./   il   ,’    ‘.  li  /  /
      /| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄(__.ノ ̄|\/|
        |  Contract Please  | /
        |__________|/

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    I'm teh Quirin of epicness
    Oh no, you too D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    You just creeped me out enough to make me laugh. My mind is paradox'd...
    That's what I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I've been posting this in every thread I can so far, I love it too much. :<
            |\           /|
             |\\       //|
            :  ,> `´ ̄`´ < 
    .        V            V
    .        i{ ●      ● }i 
           八    、_,_,     八 _
         // 个 . _  _ . 个 ‘,  /\
        / ./   il   ,’    ‘.  li  /  /
      /| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄(__.ノ ̄|\/|
        |  Contract Please  | /
        |__________|/
    H̸͕̼̰ͪͦͮ͐ͦ̉̇͜͝Ē̹̙͑̈́ͯ͂̀͞ ̶̛̛̦ͤ͌̐̾̒ͬͨ̓C̆ͥ͆̍ͯ̔̉͏̶͔̜̥͎͍͚Ỏ̢̻̑ͦ͆ͪM̈́ͦ̈́ͪ̑ͪ̏̉͂ Ę̸̰͚̞̲̥̰̜ͣ̿S̡̛͇̟ͩͤ̅́͑̉

    It ain't your booty, it's your beauty.

  16. #16
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Make me one of a Tiger, Digglett. and i'll love you forever

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    last quote in my signature

    for you longview

    _________marlamin____________marlaminm
    ______marlaminmarlam_______marlaminmarlamin
    ____marlaminmarlaminmar___marlaminmarlaminmar
    ___marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlamin_______marl
    __marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlamin_________marl
    _marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarl_______marl
    _marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlamin______m
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarl__mar
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlami_m
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminm
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminm
    _marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlami
    __marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarla
    ____marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminma
    ______marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarla
    _________marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlami
    ____________marlaminmarlaminmarlaminm
    ______________marlaminmarlaminmarl
    _________________marlaminmarla
    ___________________marlaminm
    _____________________marlam
    ______________________marl
    _______________________ma
    dotabuff . second dotabuff . steam . last fm . read the god damn stickies and join "mmo-champion" channel in dota 2

  18. #18
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,532
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Truly beautiful...

    ._.
    Fail

    >.>
    <.<

    Easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go boy

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    _________marlamin____________marlaminm
    ______marlaminmarlam_______marlaminmarlamin
    ____marlaminmarlaminmar___marlaminmarlaminmar
    ___marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlamin_______marl
    __marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlamin_________marl
    _marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarl_______marl
    _marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlamin______m
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarl__mar
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlami_m
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminm
    marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminm
    _marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlami
    __marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarla
    ____marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminma
    ______marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarla
    _________marlaminmarlaminmarlaminmarlami
    ____________marlaminmarlaminmarlaminm
    ______________marlaminmarlaminmarl
    _________________marlaminmarla
    ___________________marlaminm
    _____________________marlam
    ______________________marl
    _______________________ma
    yes
    YES
    YUUUUUUUUUUUS

  20. #20
    I am Murloc! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    5,870
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Make me one of a Tiger, Digglett. and i'll love you forever
    Do I win something?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •