So I was looking around on Google and saw a post on a expansion idea. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9800?page=1#12 (thats the post) and there is a wall of text so watch out, but it is really cool to read about these ideas.

It is about the Old Gods and the Titans on this new continent that Brann was exploring, then brought the news back to the world leaders. Then the Alliance and Horde went over and the Old Gods are trying to corrupt the Titans. Then it turns out that it is only 1 god and it just split around Azeroth. then there are these elite mobs with a large quest line attached to it (Lets say maybe 4-5 mobs). And every time you kill one of these mobs, you can move forward a city/town with the titans to get closer to the God. Then eventually you get attacked by this god.

Now here is what I would like to see if they made a Major patch for this. This would be some sort of outdoor raiding area as well as daily quests for every city. And as you move ahead from these city's to one another, new quests will be involved. I was thinking something like an outdoor raid with Isle of Quel'Danas questing kind of thing. And as you eventually got to the last mob they would attack you, like the guy said. Then if you were to fall back to a large city, and within this city there are (11?) Boss' you must defeat to get to the last one (Which would made it 12 overall). I was thinking a very large version of Yog-Saron (The model of him) or something similar that is destroying the city with its jaws/mouth. Then you must jump into its mouth then eventually going into its stomach. Then you must then swim to its heart (Somehow?). When you walk up to it, you see the God's humanoid form and must kill it to destroy the heart. This would be a long-ish battle with possibly 4 phases. each at 25%. After you kill the boss' human form, you DPS the heart, which has no attacks. Just DPS(Just like Lich King at the end 15%). When this is finally over your character is then swimming from the bottom of the ocean towards the shore of the city you saved. This city now turns into a questing area, as well as a hub for the Horde and the Alliance. this would be phased for people who have not completed the raid.

Now some things that should happen in the area.

1. It would be like Firelands, as in you can pick which boss' you would like to do 1-11.
2. Maybe on Heroic mode there would be some sort of time trial to beat the raid before the God swallowed the city.
3. If you would like to replay the Raid again, there would be a portal. Kind of reminding me of Caverns of Time where you would witness this again.
4. I do not know how many boss' this raid should have. But I would like to have more then Firelands (What is it, like 6 boss'?)

I can't think of anything else, but I would love to hear what you think, and what should be put in/out.

And I could not have thought of this too well without that forum post ^-^