How to see Deadly Scheme

I have a minor problem, yet very damn annoying! When my 4-set bonus from Tier 11 procs, I get a buff called "Deadly Scheme" (1% chance per hit to make my next Envenom 100% crit). However, it's on a very short buff duration, 15 seconds, and it's very hard to see up in my top right corner with all of the other buffs. Any idea how to sort this problem out? Could I make anything appear in the middle of my screen so I know "Aha, now I got my Deadly Scheme buff"?

I remember I saw some moonkin video on youtube where a pacman icon (or a bomb or whatever) appeared in the middle of his screen when he got some procc. Anything like that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot, rogue out!

power auras addon

Power Aura's, the addon, probably has a function like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

Not too difficult to setup a string with Power Auras Classic, but to save you some time, here's the string I use:

Code:
    Version:4.20; anim1:4; icon:inv_letter_17; buffname:Deadly Scheme; texture:7; speed:1.17; combat:true; size:1.83; y:25; texmode:2
    Change the icon to show the proc as you see fit

"You're either pro or a noob, that's life" - Merciless Gladiator Athene

Tell me When (TMW) is my favorite addon for telling me when abilities were available.