Deleted

Prot paladin raid gear?

Hey

Just wanted to know what raids i could do with current gear!
    On a sidenote can you help with gemming/enchanting/reforging.
    Since i cant post links my char is called: Goraxzenat. And plays on Ravencrest-EU

Regards,
    OnPennywise.
    Last edited by mmocedbac73f54; 2011-06-02 at 02:03 AM.

armory? Is ur char name Onpennywise? what server, EU, US?

You leave many unanswered questioned that prevent me from helping u further

With your current gear hitting raids will be difficult. Go and get some crafted items. They will help you in the first stages of raiding. Get valor points from heroics and start building your gear.

From a reforging/gemming standing point, you seem not knowing that mastery is your most valued stat. Every gem slot must be covered with gems that give either pure mastery or coupled with another stat. You can also reforge to mastery where you can. Where you can't get mastery reforge dodge to parry as you have a great amount of dodge compared to parry, which isn't a good thing. These stats (their ratings) must be really close with each other. You have 2200 dodge and 1100 parry.

Replace your weapon enchant with windwalk. Mending is not good. You have 28 expertise. You are waaaay above the cap. Get it to 16 and get the glyph of seal of truth which gives you 10 expertise. With it you can hit the cap precisely.

Lastly, if you're planning on raiding with this toon, mining is not considered a raiding profession, so you might want to change that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should go to this thread instead.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!