Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Aww. But I liked sometimes getting three keystones at once. lol

And the lag's still the same...

Lol, the amount of QQ on the official WoW forums over the goblin racial is absurd. People seriously pick this racial ability apart with a fine tooth comb. Here's an idea, enjoy the game instead of hunting for the next thing to bitch about.

Nothing can be done in this game without some group of people "justifying" the reason that it makes the game unplayable, no matter how benign it is. Then again, I'm just stating the obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    Lol, the amount of QQ on the official WoW forums over the goblin racial is absurd. People seriously pick this racial ability apart with a fine tooth comb. Here's an idea, enjoy the game instead of hunting for the next thing to bitch about.

Nothing can be done in this game without some group of people "justifying" the reason that it makes the game unplayable, no matter how benign it is. Then again, I'm just stating the obvious...
    If people play with an ability one way for 6 months then it gets randomly changed, then yes, they're going to complain and rightfully so. What is the point of a racial ability that does nothing? (Once you're exalted with pretty much everything then your racial is completely wasted. When you could get a discount on nonrep vendors that was the whole point of it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    If people play with an ability one way for 6 months then it gets randomly changed, then yes, they're going to complain and rightfully so. What is the point of a racial ability that does nothing? (Once you're exalted with pretty much everything then your racial is completely wasted. When you could get a discount on nonrep vendors that was the whole point of it.)
    Your post just further proves my point.

Deleted
    Players can no longer continue gaining Skinning skill points using low-level creatures below the intended skill threshold.

so.... i need to skin 85s for light leather??? sounds stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by jabbazor View Post
    Players can no longer continue gaining Skinning skill points using low-level creatures below the intended skill threshold.

so.... i need to skin 85s for light leather??? sounds stupid....
    No, it means things that are grey for skinning won't give skill ups, not that grey mobs (level-wise) won't give skills appropriately.

Deleted
    It's a dumb way to "nerf" a racial SIX months after.

Or how to say we didn't play our game but we suddenly discovered goblins were paying less money for something purely cosmetic!
    Oh my god, lets go hotfix this now, it's a game breaking!!!

Game. Seriously who cares about some players spending less money than others players, in a GAME?
    Did they have to make a racial useless for this?

Or virtual money is serious business.

PS : i would like some love for UD's racials or tauren's racials, they really need some "hotfixes".
    Last edited by mmocb0bade2ee1; 2011-06-02 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungaloo View Post
    It's a dumb way to "nerf" a racial SIX months after.

Or how to say we didn't play our game but we suddenly discovered goblins were paying less money for something purely cosmetic!
    Oh my god, lets go hotfix this now, it's a game breaking!!!

Game. Seriously who cares about some players spending less money than others players, in a GAME?
    Did they have to make a racial useless for this?

Or virtual money is serious business.

PS : i would like some love for UD's racials or tauren's racials, they really need some "hotfixes".
    You clearly do

Stocked up VotS mats in March in anticipation this was going to happen. Enjoying some nice profits right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Totemgarden View Post
    blizz ruined bgs
    at least they fixed the queues so where they actually pop now and your not playing the "i hope i can pvp today.oh well,ill do it tommorow cuz i cant get in cuz i gotta keep requeueing" game.that was pretty much pvp for a while for me

Bugs like the goblin racial that has been in effect from the start of Cata, Good job on blizzard fixing it how many months later after many people had already abused it to sell and buy Arch Drake components.