Thread: Mods?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Mods?

Trying to figure out addons that I should have installed. Also trying to find an addons to put my health/power & my targets mid-screen such as this but maybe higher & bigger:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/50334525-3.jpg
    Last edited by Jailescape; 2011-06-02 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Wrong words

You should get Tidyplates! Makes AOEing sooo much easier. (Well, at least for mages, not sure about spriests) Also if you have a tanking class it's amazing for that too.

You can move the target/focus frames with the default UI nowadays. Right click the frame, hover over "Move Frame" and unlock it. But if you're lookin' to modify the unit frames as well, I'd recommend Shadowed Unitframes. There are tons around, just look at the Unit Frame section of Curse or wowinterface. Note that addons like these aren't meant for out-of-the-box play, some user assembly is 'required'.

As for other addons, I'd recommend Bartender4, Tidyplates, and especially Power Auras.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot View Post
    You can move the target/focus frames with the default UI nowadays. Right click the frame, hover over "Move Frame" and unlock it. But if you're lookin' to modify the unit frames as well, I'd recommend Shadowed Unitframes. There are tons around, just look at the Unit Frame section of Curse or wowinterface. Note that addons like these aren't meant for out-of-the-box play, some user assembly is 'required'.

As for other addons, I'd recommend Bartender4, Tidyplates, and especially Power Auras.
    Can't use bartender as I use the RazerNaga addon to control my bars so I know where my skills are on my mouse lol.

The UI Mod I found & currently use (but would still like a bigger BOX one) is IceHUD. Wasn't able to find other. Does TidyPlates give you the ability to make a box for you & your target & put them mid screen?

Tidyplates is a Nameplate modification addon. Again, if all you want is to move your health bars around, right click them and go down to "Move Frame"

Bartender should work fine with the razer naga, as you can recreate that same layout.
    The razer naga addon is just a modified Dominos which is just an alternative to bartender.
    We can't just suggest "essential" addons without context.
    What is it about your UI that you feel you are missing, or feel is not doing its just sufficiently ?
    Is it information it is lacking, or not displaying suitably ?